Chapter 12

Tang Chunming is very fortunate that the father of the original body does not matter what he behaves, but he really hurts Ming elder brother. The sour and Confucian spirit of the old boy does not allow him to learn the script. Therefore, the original body does not have a complete understanding of the world. At a loss. It was only after coming to Zhao’s house that he had a bond with books. Originally, he was sensitive in mind and body. He saw that Zhao Dahu didn’t like his literacy and literacy, so he didn’t mention it. This account book.

    The current dynasty he is in is the Great Zhou Dynasty, the emperor is Qingyuan Emperor, and now it is the eighth year of Qingyuan. It is said that Qingyuan Emperor is also an emperor who has worked hard to govern, and may be ambitious. He wants to expand the territory and achieve a great fame. He ascended to the throne. He is not an emperor who only seeks comfort by using soldiers on the frontier in less than three years.

.Unlike the Qingyuan Emperor, the former Jian'an Emperor was an arrogant and prosperous emperor who only cared about his own enjoyment, but did not care about the life and death of the people, especially the people of the northwest frontier. They were often invaded and harassed by the barbarians in the north. Against the barbarians, after the old emperor died on his brother's belly, Emperor Qingyuan swept away the extravagance of the Jian'an period after taking power, and resolutely used troops against the barbarians in the northwest.

    Five years ago, the imperial conscription came for this reason. In the original memory, Zhao Dahu once told him that the Zhao family spent a lot of silver to avoid this military service.

.The practice of Li Conggen's family made Zhang Xiu quite contemptuous: "Brother Ming, tell me, the kid at Feng was only fourteen years old and he didn't reach the age of conscription at all. The kid in his family was three years older than the kid, regardless of whether he was out. Even if the money is still out, the peak boy is not in his turn. At that time, the uncle's family didn't expect that Li Conggen's family would have such a bad heart. When the yaman came to our Pingshan village to lead people, everyone found that Li Conggen and his family secretly reported the name to the peak boy. I went up and sent the people to the county government office a long time ago, and kept saying that Feng Xiaozi was his own pleasure, and entrusted them to take care of the family. Bah! Who doesn’t know their malicious heart, otherwise, what are they doing? Before you wait for the servants to come and bring people, you have to send them secretly so that the villagers don't know, or you are afraid that Feng Xiaozi will not be able to leave when things are exposed."

.Tang Chunming sighed and patted Zhang Xiu's hand to comfort him. The war five years ago, which lasted three years and spent countless manpower and material resources, finally drove the barbarians away from the border, and their vitality was greatly damaged. However, the Zhou Dynasty also paid a lot. A big price. As far as he knows, only a small part of the men who went out to fight in Pingshan Village came back alive, most of them died on the battlefield, and Li Feng didn’t come back with other people back then, and he was taken for granted by the villagers. died.

    Unexpectedly, after another two years, everyone’s deceased person came back alive. The most disappointed one is Li Conggen’s family, and Li Zheng, who had always felt guilty for Li Feng, was very happy. , If he hadn't paid attention to the idea of ​​Li Conggen's family back then, how could Li Feng run into the battlefield at a young age.

."That's why this person can't do bad things, so this retribution is coming. You don't know. Yesterday Li Conggen's house was lively." Zhang Xiu started to have fun again, and this appearance made Tang Chunming also curious. , What happened to make Zhang Xiule look like this? What kind of person is Li Feng.

    "Let me tell you, there is one other person who came with the Feng kid. Li Conggen is comparable to his family in the war. The guy from the root family wants to deny the identity of the Feng kid. That big man just punched him. I blasted the courtyard wall of his house. Today I heard someone say that I ran over and took a look, alas, such a big hole, darling, it takes so much effort, that from the root family who wants to spoil is scared. My butt is sitting on the ground, listening to other people, everyone from Gen's family is so frightened that they pee their pants, haha, alas, I'm so happy."