Chapter 16

Wang Chunhua also dared to play sideways in front of weak and deceiving people. For example, the former Ming brother, even in front of Mrs. Zhao, he had to look at his mind instead of relying on arrogance. If he really met someone more arrogant than him, he had nothing but When he was shrinking back, Wang Ying from Zhenshan Village made him afraid to speak up, let alone Yu Mu, a soldier who had really killed someone and had seen blood.

    Seeing him frightened, Tang Chunming said generously: "Forget it, you don't have to worry about this kind of person, you lose your status, anyway, I can deal with this kind of person myself. Wang Chunhua, tell you, you and Your son dared to bully our mother and son again, I will fight every time I see you!"

.Since the suffering master said so, Yu Mu, of course, wouldn’t be true to a poker, and returned to Li Feng in a simple and silly look, and secretly squeezed his eyes at him, as if saying, Boss, you let me I can do everything right. Forgive the boy who had been scared by him once, forgive me for not having the guts to bully that brother.

    No one sympathized with Wang Chunhua, Wang Chunhua let him go, and got up hurriedly and ran fast, as if there was a dog chasing after him, and his son did the same. Tang Chunming glanced at him and saw very suspicious water stains on the back of his pants, and his eyebrows trembled. This time I am afraid I will shrink at home for some time and dare not come out.

    "Big guy, thank you very much.Although he could not make himself a prepared shot, Tang Chunming still knew good and bad. The big man guarded him in order to protect him, and helped him frighten Wang Chunhua once, and almost hurt his reputation, he himself I don't care, but people of this age may not be anymore.

    "Haha," Yu Mu smirked and scratched his head, completely different from the fierce appearance before. "No need. Also, my name is Yu Mu, not a big man."

    "Uncle big man, you are so amazing, can you teach us?" Big Mao Ermao admired, of course, they also adore Ming Ah, but the big uncle scared people away with just one look, obviously more Great, if they learn too, who would dare to bully Lin Geer in the future.

.Zhang Xiu’s mouth twitched, and she stepped forward and grabbed a son’s ear with one hand: "You two bastards, called Uncle Yu, and thank you, Uncle Yu, if it weren’t for Uncle Feng and Uncle Yu, you two bastards are connected. Alin can't protect it."

    Da Mao was older and found it embarrassing to be cuffed in front of adults, especially in front of people he admired, with red face and ears, Er Mao directly cried out: "Mum, it hurts, it hurts, I don’t dare anymore. , Uncle Yu, thank you Uncle Yu, Mom, please let go."

    Da Mao followed with a grunt, "Thank you, Uncle Yu."

    Yu Mu dared to be fierce to a predator like Wang Chunhua, but could not do anything to a cheerful brother like Tang Chunming and Zhang Xiu. He shook his hands quickly and his face turned red: "No need, if you two guys like it, When my eldest brother and I move in together, they can let them come over and learn a few tricks from me."

.Li Feng gave Zhang Xiu a silly look and said to Zhang Xiu with a serious face: "Brother, you are welcome, Da Shan and I are brothers, and Da Mao Er Mao is my nephew. Take the child back quickly." The little brother was embarrassed. It’s very, I need to go back and change into clean clothes to warm up my body. I don’t know if it’s freezing out when I’m so young.

    Zhang Xiu was a bit cautious with Li Feng. After all, I haven't seen it for so many years. I don't know what his temper will become. I feel relieved when I hear him say that. After all, Dashan and him are brothers of the same race, so I'm not polite. Tang Chunming left. Tang Chunming was very depressed. He finally saw the legendary god-man today. He didn't have a chance to say a few words. He really envied the hard work of the big man. .But fortunately, what Wang Chunhua said before to seduce the wild man reminded him that a brother who has just lost a man is not so straightforward to be confused with an unmarried man.