Chapter 83

The atmosphere of the Zhao family is completely different from that of the Li Feng family.

    Sanshugong’s children and grandchildren stood outside, listening to the three uncles in the room complaining to Zhao Laosan of his children and grandchildren’s unfilial piety to him and the tribe’s ignorance, but looking carefully, these children and grandchildren did not show any sadness on their faces. On the contrary, there is a kind of expression of "no more than that", even if they really bear the reputation of filial piety, as long as they don't participate in the scientific examination, it will not have much impact on their future.

    In the past, we might have to consider whether the juniors would marry and whether they would be affected by fame. But now the situation in Pingshan Village is really good, even they can see clearly. In the future, everyone in Pingshan Village is looking forward to getting married. Their Zhao family also has no worries about not marrying an agreeable brother.

    "Do you think that something will happen to Laosan Zhao when he comes back this time?" San Shugong's youngest son whispered to the others.

    "What can he cause?".The man glanced at the direction of the room and said, "Just because of his virtue, even if he can pass the test, he won't be able to rise to the top. Even if he can go to the camp, don't forget that there are a bunch of people behind him." No special explanation is required. Everyone knows that it’s the Zhao Laosan’s family that is holding back. If Zhao Daniu is gone, the family will be nervous to look for it. There is no news until now. I can’t believe that Zhao Laosan is in the city. I went to look for it seriously. This person's temperament is so cold that it makes people feel cold. Who dares to pin his hopes on him.

    "Yeah, the emperor merchant Rong family behind Li Feng is not comparable to his status as a scholar. I think it was Zhao Lao San who was not able to deal with Li Feng and Ming brother clearly. When did he rush to the front? Didn’t he always shrink behind other people and pretend to be someone at a critical time, and that’s why Brother Ming tore his face that time, which caused the old man's unhappiness. ".Then he moved his mouth in the direction of the house.

    "I admire Brother Ming very much!" Someone said, there was no support from the Li family at that time, and Li Feng had just returned to the village. He didn’t know his own affairs and didn’t have a relationship with Brother Ming, so he dared to follow him. The Zhao family and San Shugong are working hard, and it is not easy to think about it now.

    They talked in a low voice outside, and the third uncle in the room bitterly beat the kang: "Look at the current atmosphere of Pingshan Village. Everyone only has silver in his eyes and is there anything else? But none of them understand me. I worked hard with those Li family members, the third child, I hope it is all on you now. As long as you get someone in the exam, I can regain the identity of the patriarch and use the power of the whole clan to support your progress in scientific research."

    "Sanshu Gong, you said that the Li family really got on the emperor's Rong family? How did they get on this relationship? Could it be someone Li Feng met outside?".The appearance of the Emperor Rong family shocked Zhao Laosan. After entering the county school, his vision was much broader than before. He knew what status the Rong family was. Even those big families in the county who wanted to get Rongdang could not find a relationship. On the way to the door, but Li Feng and Tang Chunming are just farmers in Pingshan Village, how could this be possible? Only to find the root cause on Li Feng's side.

    "Is the Rong family really so powerful?" San Shu Gong frowned and looked at Zhao Laosan.

    Zhao Laosan lowered his voice and said, "I heard that there is the current Royal Highness Zhao standing behind the head of the Rong family. Although King Zhao does not enter the court, he is the most trusted person today. If we heard that the head of the Rong family has come to Pingshan In the village, I am afraid that the county grandfather will not be able to sit still anymore and will have to come down and run a trip in person. Catching up with the Rong family is not only picking up the emperor merchants, but the greater advantage is that he can catch up with His Royal Highness at the back."