Chapter 96

The "Tang Ji Gongjiu" plaque inscribed by the imperial pen was hung above the main entrance of the wine shop.

    Lizheng and the clan elders, who were in tears that day thanked Shengen, had their waists straight when they were entertaining guests from all directions. In the past, they had to worry about whether this small wine shop would be looked down upon by outsiders, but now that there is such a plaque hanging up, no one dared to provoke the imperial power. Tang Ji Winery was completely in the hands of Pingshan Village.

    The neighboring village was envious, but their village could not produce a mighty general of the third rank, and even the husband who brought him was awarded the rank of the fourth rank. The neighbors from all over the country were really envious and jealous of Tang Chunming, such a man. The remarried brother was so lucky that he could not find a second person even after searching the whole Daqing.

.At the beginning, because of Li Feng's fierce name, his brothers and the dealers were even more regretful. If they did not dislike Li Feng's appearance and climbed into this family, in their opinion, these honors belong to them. , And the wealth of that splashing sky.

    As a result, Tang Chunming became the object of various jealousies of these people who did not know the inside story, but most of the people in Pingshan Village took it for granted. They knew that Tang Chunming only had the Tangji Gongjiu today, and now they gave birth to Dragon and Phoenix. Twins, this doesn't explain his blessings, he and Li Feng are a perfect match.

    And Tang Chunming, who is envied by many people, is now worrying about the names of the twins.

.The twins, who have received much attention from the audience, showed different personalities not long after they were born. The brother is like... the kid, the kid is like... the brother. Before the official name, Tang Chunming called the twins “small three and small four,” small three domineering, You must drink milk first, and there is no humility. If you don't feed him first, then wait for him to cry so loudly, you have to follow his heart. The little four is much better, most of the time is quiet, not arguing about drinking milk, not arguing for someone to hug, and only when the little three is crying hard, will he scream with two voices, Tang Chunming doesn’t know. Why can you always hear a different meaning from the cry of that meaning: Hurry up and coax Xiaosan and don't bother me.

    "I think the little brother has a personality like a mother, but Xiao Si has a personality like A Feng." Wang Ying summed up unceremoniously.

    "He is like me?".Tang Chunming pointed to Xiao San who finally fell asleep in disbelief. Is this Xiao Bawang's character like himself? When was he so domineering and unreasonable? In his opinion, Xiao San is much more difficult to bring than Assen. Looking back, Tang Chunming quickly decided to transfer the name of the little bastard to Xiao San. In his opinion, the little brother should be like Alin. Or maybe he doesn't have a personality like that of Xiaosi, with ease, otherwise he would have to do other things? Resolutely never give birth to children in the future!

    Li Feng is very satisfied with all of them. In fact, it is not easy for his brother to have a baby. For example, Tang Chunming has four births in a few years. It is really too many. Therefore, Li Feng previously thought that after having Assen, Ming brother would not I'll be pregnant again soon. After Ming brother passes through a period of adjustment, I wait until Alin Assen grows up a little bit. Then Ming will not be too opposed to having another child. .Therefore, he was really happy with these two unexpected surprises, but also because he was frightened by Ming's heart-piercing screams when he entered the house that day, he specifically asked He Lao after he came back this time. He didn't want Brother Ming to suffer such pain anymore because of his physique and the method of contraception in the future, especially this time he couldn't stay by Ming's side at all, and he felt very guilty in his heart.