Chapter 87

On the day of Shangliang, the brother of Shen Fulang's family who married to the town also returned, with his brother-in-law. If his mother's family is so beautiful, even if he was in his husband's family, he would be favored by his father-in-law and grandmother, and he has given birth to a fat boy, so life is very satisfactory.

    Tang Chunming and Li Feng also went to the town to congratulate them when they gave birth to a child for three full moons. Of course, they were aimed at the face of Lizheng and Shen Fulang.

    In Tang Chunming's view, the three children of Lizheng's family are quite good both in terms of character and life. Obviously, this is also related to family education. Did this brother see Tang Chunming and Zhang Xiu calling brother affectionately? Who made these two people now belong to the Li family?

    "Seeing our Pingshan Village is so beautiful now, I regret that I married out. It would be nice to stay in our Pingshan Village." My brother exclaimed, seeing that he was more mindful than his mother, Shen Fulang. In fact, there is nothing bad, as long as you don't use it on your family.

."You can't let your boss hear what you said, and if you didn't marry back then, how can you have the good brother-in-law now, and the fat boy in your family. Last time I went to see your nanny, but she refused to hug him. Let go." Zhang Xiu quipped.

    The brother himself is also happy. He gave birth to a boy at the first child and he was considered stable in his husband's house. Of course, even if he gave birth to a boy, his mother's family would not dare to give him a face casually. watch. Although my husband's life is doing well now, I still dare not say who is better than my mother's in the future.

    &&&

    When the roof of the wine shop was officially completed, Pingshan Village had another little life. It was a happy event to have a child when it happened. How good is this sign, but the people in Pingshan Village don’t think. What a good sign.

.The family who gave birth to the child was naturally Qian Defu’s family. What exactly was Qian Defu’s business doing outside? Tang Chunming only learned about it later. He turned out to be a salesman, carrying a burden on the streets and often going down there. In the village, you can still earn some money if you are blessed with money, otherwise you can't afford to marry two husbands one after another and you won't be able to make so many beauties. In the beginning, it might be that Qian Defu wanted to save face. He didn't tell the truth about what he did when he went out. It only said that he was doing small business outside. It turned out that the villagers still envied him.

    This incident was leaked out because of Brother Sun, who made the villagers suddenly realize that they would know the grandson of Qinjialing, who is in a remote location. It turned out to be hooked up when he went to Qinjialing to sell goods.

    Tang Chunming doesn't look down upon the person doing this kind of business. He feels that this person still has some brains in this aspect, but it is worth discussing in other aspects. .Just because there is not much money in the family and the money is rich, he will continue to walk the streets after Sun Ge'er's fetus is stable. Even when he goes back to the village to rest in the middle, he is not as caring about Sun Ge'er as he had been waiting for himHowever, the problem of giving birth this time lies with Qian Defu. Qian Defu previously believed in his grandson very much. He thought that the occasional gossips that came out of Qin Jialing were embarrassing a widow. Before coming back this time, I actually ran into my grandson’s former concubine. This concubine knew that Qian Defu married his grandson and asked him how this grandson was like. I’m afraid that Qian Defu’s old concubine would have long since changed. The person was beaten away or severely reprimanded, not taking these words seriously, but when his perception of his grandson fell, what the person said kept digging into his heart, and the more he thought about it, the more unpleasant. , Especially some of the things described by the concubine are too familiar to Qian Defu, if it weren't for someone close to him, how could he know so much about grandson.