Chapter 91

A Sen, who had been so obedient because of A-da’s departure, became active again. Tang Chunming could not resist the opinions of the people and lay on the kang. Everything at home was handed over to Chen Moya and his stepmother to prevent him from touching his hands. Li Feng is not here now. They were more careful, and at this moment Ah Sen was lying beside Tang Chunming happily, touching his mother's belly from time to time.

    "Mother, mother, when can my younger brother come out to play with Asen?" It's no wonder that everyone in the village thinks Asen is smart, and a person of this age can express his meaning so clearly.

    Tang Chunming was embarrassed. He really wanted to punch the little bastard’s ass a hundred times, ah, a hundred times. These days, he kept muttering the same things in his ear, asking and asking, he answered again and again and was still unsatisfied. The look seemed like his mother was omnipotent, and the next moment his brother could get out of his stomach to play with him.

    "Where's Tayun? Tayun, get this kid out quickly!" Tang Chunming yelled outside the house.

.Before long, the sound of horseshoes sounded clearly, and after a while, Tayun's white head appeared in the room, with two slick eyes, extremely agile. Tayun rubbed Tang Chunming's hand, then opened his mouth in the direction of Tang Chunming's fingers, and took Asen up again and slowly walked out with his head down.

    It wasn't until outside the house that Asen's screaming sounded, because he was repeatedly told not to disturb his mother. Of course, the questioning is not an interruption in Assen's understanding.

    "Bad Xiaoyun, Bad Xiaoyun, I want a mother~~~"

    After finally getting rid of the little bastard, Tang Chunming fell on the kang and covered his head with a quilt. Bastard Afeng, people left this one... trouble yourself.

.However, maybe it’s been a while. People finally want to drive a lot in the past few days. All the little bastards left by the original body have been born. What's more, this one in my stomach is Ah Feng’s, and the meaning is quite different. . He is not really confused. Of course, he can guess the idea of ​​the Li family in the village. Although Alin and especially A Sen have entered the Li family tree, in their opinion, they are not the real Li family bloodline. Besides, Afeng is willing to treat the two children as his own children for him, and he will suffer another crime...It's not impossible, right...

    Just wanting to toss for more than half a year without being in front of him, Tang Chunming still feels annoyed, and really wants to catch someone over and beat him up.

    Especially when I think about it, I feel embarrassed. With the time that He Lao estimated, it was not exactly the time when the two people declared adultery. Tang Chunming suddenly felt that his face was gone. No matter how he looked at He Lao’s eyes, there was a lot of money. It's clear.

."Mum..." A Lin brought in Chen's hot goat's milk, surely, he was relieved to see that Asen was not there, he was also annoyed by his brother's question.

    Tang Chunming sat up and let out a big sigh of relief. He drank the goat's milk in one breath. After drinking, he wiped his mouth boldly and hummed. Chunming has not broken through any barriers. Seeing Alin looking at his belly expectantly, the corners of his mouth twitched again, patted Alin on the head and said, "Alin is the best behaved. Let's go out and play, Mom is fine."

    It was Wang Ying who came in after Alin left. After Li Feng left, he often came to see his stepson. He was there that day, but he stayed at home and didn’t want the stepson to be sent back soon. News, otherwise I can't deal with my brother-in-law who lives away.