Chapter 20

The car was quiet for a long time because of Li Feng’s words, only the sound of the wheels turning, and then Shen Fulang found another topic to talk to other brothers, but everyone agreed not to bring Li Conggen. Home, and he was able to sit until the fork in the car with a cheeky, this made Tang Chunming admire him, his face was as thick as a city wall.

    "Boy Feng, did your uncle and uncle really do this back then? Why didn't you say anything when you came back?" Shen Fulang couldn't help but ask as he continued on the road.

    "Bo, everything is over, not to mention that I have seen a lot outside in the past few years, so I think it is thanks to them." For Li Feng, is there any difference between mentioning it or not? Even if you don't mention the villagers, you know that his uncle's family used an improper method to recruit him into the army, but what if he knows it? .In the past few years, it hasn’t been the house and land left by his father and mother, and no one has come forward to propose punishment. The villagers’ minds he understands, but it’s better to do more than less. On the surface, it’s okay. To the north, it is still unknown whether they can come back alive, so some of the Li family opened their eyes and closed their eyes.

    Shen Fulang also knows the situation in the village. Although his head is Lizheng, he still has a few old men on his head. Sometimes what he says may not be effective. Therefore, the head of the house also has great expectations for his two sons, as long as there is one. After getting fame, he didn't say a word in the village, at least he would no longer be crushed by a few old men.

    Tang Chunming realized that Li Feng was not willing to talk too much about those past events, and he had a little sympathy for him. Of course, seeing his current situation does not require sympathy at all, so he took the initiative to ask Fulang Shen about the situation in the county, Fulang Shen It was very refreshing to introduce him.

.They entered the city from the west gate. According to Shen Fulang, the civilians are concentrated in the north of the west city, while the rich and powerful people live in the east and south. According to this distribution, there are also two big bazaars in the county. , They are the East Market and the West Market respectively, and because the target groups are different, the grades of the two markets are quite different.

    The school where the two boys of Shen Fulang's family are located is located on South Street. It was opened by a younger Juren. It is quite famous in Anping County. It is not possible for anyone to enter. The two from Lizheng's family The fact that the boys can enter this school means that they are still doing good school studies, and Lizheng is also vigorously training for this.

    Shen Fulang's original intention was to let Tang Chunming go to the school together, and then go back to the West Market to buy some things after seeing his son. .How could Tang Chunming agree? With Shen Fulang and the sharp-eyed Li Feng, he could not find a chance to sell his vegetables for money, so he firmly disagreed.

    Shen Fulang looked a little pale when he saw Tang Chunming. He thought it was because the road was too bumpy and his body couldn't bear it, so he had to dispel his own arrangement: "Well, after an hour, we will meet at Liangji Food Shop and have lunch together, but here is a mixed bag. , You must be careful when you bring Alin with you, Feng Xiaozi and I will be back soon."

    "Don't worry, Alin and I will go to Liangji Food Shop to wait for you when you arrive. You don't have to be too in a hurry. If you haven't seen your son for such a long time, you must have a lot of things to say." Tang Chunming persuaded, thinking that one hour would be Two hours, I should be able to get everything done.