Chapter 30

Tang Chunming followed Zhang Xiu to the embroidery workshop in town. He watched Zhang Xiu exchange the embroideries he saved a while ago for dozens of large sums of money, and took some embroidery thread and other materials to go back to continue his embroidery work and save money, Wang The same was true of Mo's share. Tang Chunming couldn't help but feel that money was not easy to earn. If it weren't for his space to follow through, otherwise he would not have a better life now, and he still didn't know how to spend his time trying to find money.

    The two slowly swayed back all the way. Tang Chunming bought a lot of gadgets for Alin, such as doughmen, wood carvings, cloth tigers, sugar candies, candied fruit... If it weren't for Zhang Xiu to stop and remind him that Wang Mo is still helping He sells vegetables, and Tang Chunming is expected to go shopping. It is really the rustic gadgets in this market that he likes even when he sees it.

    Zhang Xiu teased the child in her arms: "Look at your mother hurting you now. When you grow up, you must respect your mother well."

.A Lin was holding a cloth tiger larger than his two fists in one hand, and a candied haws in the other hand. The other things were held in Tang Chunming's hands, and his bright black eyes said: "A Lin will be the best to my mother. Okay, there's a little brother, this one must be reserved for the little brother." The cloth tiger raised his hand, he likes it so much, and the younger brother will definitely like it too.

    The two freshman novels walked back with a smile, and it took about two quarters of an hour from the Kam Kee restaurant to the present. When they looked at the booth where they were, there were a few people around there, and Wang Mo was anxious. Explaining something to those people.

    "What's the matter? Ming brother, slow down, I'll go over and see who it is." Zhang Xiu hurried over there as soon as he was holding Alin, and came to the town to sell things. Sometimes he would run into some towns. With the local ruffians, but they don’t look like the ones who squander the money.

.Zhang Xiu was a little flustered. The people in the village were unwilling to provoke the people in the town, especially those local ruffians, who could avoid it if no man was guarding him, while Tang Chunming at the back looked more distinct than him and smiled. Among those few people, it is clear that one of them is the shopkeeper Qi who hasn't been separated for a long time, and business comes to the door.

    In addition to the shopkeeper Qi and the people who came with him, there were also some people around the stall watching the excitement. Therefore, Zhang Xiu failed to recognize the shopkeeper Qi in the initial panic, and waited for him to hold Alin and squeeze to Wang Mo. Before Zhang Xiu found him, the shopkeeper Qi said in surprise, “Isn’t this the husband who went to our restaurant with Tang Fulang to deliver food? This husband, the shopkeeper of Jinji’s Qi, you and Tang Fulang left. It's not long before we Jinji, we don't know each other?"

.Zhang Xiu looked at the master of the voice, blinked, and suddenly realized something. He suddenly burst into joy. It seemed that Brother Ming's plan had succeeded. He led Qi's shopkeeper over, and he quickly took his arms. Lin handed it to Wang Mo, and said to shopkeeper Qi: "It's exactly that my surname is Zhang and my husband's surname is Li. The shopkeeper Qi is here to find Brother Ming. It just so happened that he came right behind. Let's talk, brother. Ming, come on, Jinji's shopkeeper Qi is here." Behind him, he called out Tang Chunming, who was coming here unhurriedly.

    Shopkeeper Qi looked back in the direction of his beckoning, wasn't it that Tang Fulang, turned around and said to Teng Yu: "Master, it is Tang Fulang, it seems that the master here is the husband."