Chapter 93

Because of Li Feng's absence, Tang Chunming's distribution of seeds in the spring was much more troublesome. Later, he simply entrusted it to He Lao. He put all the seeds in the warehouse one step in advance. At the end of a winter, all the food in the wine shop has been used up, so Lizheng waited for someone to seal up the wine shop and opened it when the autumn harvest, so Zhang Xiu and others were also idle. Tang Chunming can also have multiple people here. Give a hand.

    Fortunately, things were done again last year. This year, they are only repeated or slightly expanded on the basis of last year. Slowly, they can always be straightened out.

    The child of Wang Mo’s family quacked and fell to the ground first. He was a little brother. Zhang Changming, who rushed back to guard, was holding his newly-born child with red and wrinkled cheeks and was happy from ear to ear. His parents were not upset either. Some kids did. The brothers are also complete, and it's not the time when the family can't afford a little brother nowadays.

.Tang Chunming only took a look when Wang Mo had finished giving birth. He watched Zhang Xiu gesturing with him as a little brother. Tang Chunming really wanted Da Shan to take the brother who was crazy about thinking about children back. , I closed the door and worked hard for a while, trying to make Zhang Xiu realize this wish, so that he could also stop a little bit, so as not to stare at his stomach all day.

    Zhang Xiu suddenly stopped when he was excited, and shuddered. Looking at the sky outside, could it be the coldness of the spring?

    Zhang Xiu rubbed her arms and changed the subject: "Do you think there will be another talent in our village this year? Our two boys don't count on this year and next year. I don't know if we will be eligible for the scientific examination by waiting for another three years. ".The child has entered school, so naturally I hope to have the opportunity to change the lintel. Now my family is not short of this talent. Although there is a talent like Zhao Laosan with bad conduct, for the people of this age, scholars are still Respected.

    "I think Da Mao Er Mao is not bad, especially Da Mao, now he is more and more stable, the teacher in the school does not always praise him, you just wait for three years to become a talented mother, haha." Tang Chunming laughed. Lizheng’s teacher is not bad, he is not a pedantic person, and he is very patient to teach the children in the village. Now more and more people send their children to the school, and Lizheng is discussing with the village elders whether or not. To expand the size of the school, hire one more master. After all, one more master can't help you.

."Brother Ming, please don't praise him. I don't know how many of his bones are. How many words did he recognize after you? This is better than other boys in the school, otherwise which round will be The master is boasting." Zhang Xiu said modestly, but the smile between his brows and eyes still exposed his mood, and his son would always be happy if he had something to do.

    "Don't forget that Ermao Da Mao is still practicing martial arts now. In the future, it will be good to use martial arts. In this regard, Afeng can help a little bit." Tang Chunming also watched two children go through the Afeng training. I have persisted, even if Afeng is no longer two people or lazy during this time, especially Ermao can have such perseverance when he is still young, and he will not worry about being able to cast himself in the future.

    Zhang Xiu thinks so, anyway, two sons are better than their parents. Of course, he has never disliked Dashan. It is his blessing to be able to marry such a man.

.&&&

    The Zhao family, San Shugong was originally disappointed because Zhao Laosan did not come back during the Chinese New Year, but when the news of the addition of Enke came, his spirit slowly improved. But what the Zhao family should do is what they should do. They don't think there is anything wrong with following the village, not to mention that they are making money now, and there are more and more people studying now. In the end, it is not hopeless to get ahead. Besides, Li Feng and Rong are the masters, which one is not more powerful than his Zhao Laosan?