Chapter 15

Tang Chunming didn't expect that his precious son would be bullied in such a short time. He was still the Zhao family he hated the most. Damn it! Because his son is a little timid due to the Zhao family's affairs, he often encourages his son to go to Zhang Xiu's house to find Big Mao Ermao. There are these two boys who don't have to worry about suffering too much sin, and he can accept such a few steps. Within the scope, if Zhang Xiu's home is too far away, he will never let his son pass by. Only when he becomes more cheerful and gradually forgets what happened before can Da Mao Ermao play with his friends in the village.

    Damn it, let things go beyond his expectations without paying attention!

.When he arrived at the scene of the incident, the first thing Tang Chunming saw was that his son's body was covered with mud, his eyes were red and swollen from crying again, even his hair was scattered, his eyes were red immediately, and he saw the bullying his son in a blink of an eye. The fat boy, the anger in his eyes can be turned into substance and burned, and he rushed forward and lifted the mallet to make a fat beating.

    "Let you bully my son! I haven't asked you for the account of bullying my son before, but now I dare to provoke me, let you taste the taste of being bullied, and let you be so embarrassed to bully a three-year-old child!"

    "Wow... Mom... Wow... Dad... Crazy guy is going to kill your son, Wow... It hurts, Mom..." Zhao Dong, who was overweight, was beaten up by a sudden stick. , And then instinctively find a place to hide, scurrying around with his head.

.The adults and children on the side were dumbfounded, is this still Brother Ming? Although the previous quarrel with the Zhao family made people think that Ming's temperament had changed a little, but he only thought that he had been bullied and broke out, otherwise he would really end up being sold, but now this one is chasing with a mallet. Is it true that a child beating him wildly is Brother Ming? When did Brother Ming become so... sturdy!

    "Say! Do you dare to bully Alin in the future? Don't say it? Then continue to be beaten!"

    "Wow...I don't dare anymore, uncle, I don't dare to bully anymore, wow, it hurts..." Zhao Dong, who was crying in pain, quickly assured.

    "Okay, Brother Ming, don't fight. Even if you are separated from the Zhao family now, you are considered his elder. Besides, you still have a child in your stomach, so you can't be so angry." Someone around immediately grabbed Tang Chunming to calm him down. Come down.

.Tang Chunming beat the stinky boy with a feeling of hatred. Now he was stopped by someone and he had to stop, and he calmed down a lot. Seeing the fat boy in front of him crying with tears and snot, when Tang Chunming looked When I came over, I shrank a little, and when I was about to use the club as a crutches to support his body, he still said cruelly to the fat boy: "It's best to remember what I said today. If I know about it next time, it won't be that simple."

    Looking around for a week, there were still some people who did not react from Tang Chunming’s outbursts and shocking actions. Tang Chunming didn’t care about their thoughts and only checked his son’s situation. Only then did he notice that his son was being held in the arms of a man. This guy, he happened to have seen it once. It was the peak kid in Zhang Xiu's mouth passing by the gate of the main courtyard. A big man next to him had his mouth open and his saliva was about to fall off, while the big hairy Ermao stood there. Around Li Feng, he looked at him in a daze.

.The little brother Zhao Lin was coaxed to stop crying before his mother came. At this moment, he was struggling to get down. He was suddenly not afraid when he saw his mother beat the brother in the lobby. In the past, his cousin bullied him, and grandma scolded him. A mother would only hold him and cry. A father did not scold him, so he avoided his cousin more and more. He was very unwilling to follow A father and mother to the big house. But now The mother showed great power, and Alin was not afraid for some reason.