Chapter 8

Zhang Xiu’s husband, Li Dashan, has a relationship with Li, but they are still relatively close compared to other families. After entering the house, he opened his throat and called out: "Uncle? Uncle he is at home. ?"

    Lizheng’s houses are the best in the village. They are all blue brick houses. They look neat and spacious. The front yard is planted with a jujube tree and a pomegranate tree, which symbolizes many children and happiness. When the weather turns warmer in the spring, this yard There will be more anger. At this time, a middle-aged man walked out of the hall with a kind face. He laughed when he saw the person coming: "It's Axiu from the Dashan family, what's the matter? It's so violent. Isn't it possible to burn his butt?" Just kidding the junior.

    "Isn't it burning my ass?" Zhang Xiu had an expression that you really said, "Uncle is at home? The Zhao family is making trouble, let the uncle rush to save people, otherwise the Ming brother, mother and son will be both. I'm about to be tortured to death by the Zhao family."

."Bah, what is the death of the Chinese New Year?" It hasn't appeared in the first month. It is always unlucky to say a death word, but the other side shouted inwardly: "Master, this Zhao family is making you upset. Do you want to take care of it? It has been spread the past two days, and this grandma Zhao is forcing Brother Ming to remarry for money." It is during the slack time of the farm, what happened in the village spread quickly, and the husband of Lizheng also I was told by someone I knew.

    As soon as the voice fell, a serious-looking middle-aged man walked out of it. He looked more dignified than ordinary peasant man: "This Zhao family is too shameless. Let's go. Let's go and have a look. Don't be in the first month. It's just killing people." It's really killing people, but he's not right here anymore. This is discrediting Pingshan Village. .Old man Zhao is a good man, but he didn't marry a good husband. This man became more and more arrogant without his husband. If it weren't for the scholar Zhao Laosan, Lizheng couldn't bear such an old lady.

    "Go and go, I'm not afraid of others who are afraid of Lao Zhao playing wildly, this kind of person is the meat of the hob, Axiu, let's go first, let your uncle go slowly behind." Li Fulang patted his sleeves white. His own man raised his foot and walked out at a glance. He also knew that the man was impatient to deal with the old mother, so he had to pull himself over, but he was not afraid.

    "Okay, uncle, you can't be really slow, it's best to call other clan elders together for everyone to comment on, so that when you can save it, Mrs. Zhao will toss you again." Zhang Xiuhuan replied with joy.

.Lizheng’s husband gave Zhang Xiu a strange look, and poked his forehead with his finger. This mindfulness also hit his head, but forget it, he also knows that Xiu’s brother is kind. To be honest, look at the head. Zhong Zhao Lao San, he doesn't like such a poor man. Although the two boys in his family are also studying, they still need to do farm work. Even if they are from a family background, they can't forget their roots.

    &&&

    The movement in front of Zhao's house in the west of the village was so loud that even the men were alarmed and came to watch.

    When Zhang Xiu, Lizheng Fulang, and Lizheng, who was a step slower, rushed over, they heard Grandma Zhao’s screaming cry.

."...Why did you die so early in the house, leaving me an old maid being bullied? What the hell I am doing all my life, thunder and thunder, in the end, let the children come to the door, you open the house. Open your eyes and see, these days still make people not live, why don't I just hit and die here today..."