Chapter 52

Li Feng didn’t let Tang Chunming go to the busy field. Tang Chunming took the good intentions, but he was not busy with anything. He entrusted the little bastard to He Lao to take care of him. He left A Lin and Er Mao at home together. Went to the back mountain. When the farm is busy, no one's house is available, so even the stepmother can't spare time to help him look after the children these days.

    Before the busy farming days, Zhang Changming lived up to his expectations and kept running in and out to collect half-large sheep. Now thirty and a half-old rams and eleven young children have been put in the sheep pens behind. I bought several lambs and even ewes. Fortunately, I had the foresight to build the sheep pen together in the morning, otherwise it would be a problem how to buy these sheep.

.The people who watched the sheep were still selected by Li Feng, and Li Feng also had his own considerations. This time, he picked one from the Li family. He came back from the north alive two years ago when he served in the military together five years ago, but he came back alive. , But the body is not as good as before. One arm hurts the meridian movement and it is not flexible. Originally, I had to serve in the military because my family couldn’t pay for the money. After I came back two years ago, my body looked like I couldn’t do much farm work, so this day is coming. The harder it is.

    Li Feng is very sympathetic to such people. On the northern battlefield, it is not easy to survive by chance. Many of his brothers have left their lives there. Even he himself broke through the ghost gate several times. So he is willing to take more care of such a guy. How can Tang Chunming disagree. In his opinion, such talents really need help.

.And Li Feng also had other considerations in his mind. He is now helping people in the clan who are in difficulty, and he will speak more importantly in the clan in the future. Some people say that if he doesn't help the Li family and only cares about people with foreign surnames, it would be self-sufficient.

    "Brother Ming, why are you here again." A thin, honest man stood outside the sheepfold, but the men in their early thirties looked like they were in their forties and fifties. But this kind of people didn't jump up and down in the clan like Li Conggen's house. When Li Feng found his house, he and Fu Lang couldn't believe it, and their eyes were red with excitement.

    "Uncle Da, I can just come here. You go back to help Uncle and do all the work at home. It is not easy for Uncle and children. Look, I have brought all the little flowers, and it can do both of them.". Tang Chunming pointed to the imposing big dog next to him. This name was too imposing. The big dog rubbed his head against his master's thigh when he heard its name. Now he is a good hand at the nursing home. , It’s even more okay to see a few sheep.

    "Hey, if you have anything to do, Brother Ming, call the following Uncle Tie and the others, and I will come over after my house is busy." Uncle Da knew that this was the kindness of Brother Ming, so he didn't stick to it, because these two days have been That's the case, so after confessing to Tang Chunming about the sheep pen, he hurriedly left, hurried back to finish the work in the field. Although he has one arm that is not flexible, he still has another hand and two legs, which can help relieve the burden of the family.

    Tang Chunming was also very satisfied with Uncle Da. It is estimated that he would get up to clean the sheepfold before dawn, and dozens of sheep were also cleaned up and there was no strange smell. .He patted Xiao Hua's head: "I'm playing while I am, but I'm not allowed to run into the mountains."

    Xiao Hua yelled twice. Tang Chunming understood its meaning somehow, and smiled irritably. He knew how to bargain. There was no way. Xiao Hua took out a big apple from the space, and Xiao Hua immediately grabbed it and ran. When it's opened, it looks like it's afraid that someone will try to match it.