Chapter 40

After dinner was finished, Li Feng returned. He sent Lizheng home first before returning. When he arrived at Lizheng's house, he heard Fulang Shen talk about what happened to Zhao's house in the afternoon. It’s not that he wanted to stay here to listen. Fangming’s brother is at home alone. He is worried, and he can’t wait to go back soon, but a bunch of people in the house are lively, the village elders and the people who can come out of Zhao’s family gather together. Waiting there is coming back.

    Originally, when the Zhao family asked Lizheng to come forward, they didn’t believe that Li happened to be out at this time. Some people saw him walking around the village in the morning and greeted them, but Mingli still knew that Shen Fulang could not lie to everyone. After the Shen family left, they ran to Lizheng's house and waited for Lizheng to return to preside over the overall situation and discuss how to deal with Zhao's affairs.

    Grandma Zhao was lying on the door panel and couldn't get up, but just like that, Wang Chunhua and Zhao Daniu were brought to Lizheng's house, waiting for Lizheng to come back to preside over justice for them, Shen Dahu's house deceived too much.

.When these people saw that Li was being sent back by Li Feng in a carriage, they were convinced that Lizheng had really gone out. It was not easy to say too much about what happened before, let alone blame Li Feng for saying that he pulled Lizheng at this critical time. When going out, Li Feng didn't know that Shen Dahu's house happened to be making trouble at that time.

    However, people from the Zhao family looked at Li Feng, but they were a little unkind. Li Feng threw the matchmaker of Tang Chunming's family to sit out and sit down to be married to Brother Ming. They all know that, in their eyes, Brother Ming is still Zhao at the moment. People at home, Li Feng's move is undoubtedly digging the foot of the Zhao family, making the Zhao family faceless.

.Li Fengli also ignored the eyes of these people. After hearing a few words from Shen Fulang, he greeted some reasonable people in Lizheng and Li's family and drove back. Only after he left, some people were yin and yang strange. When he talked about him with Brother Ming, these people didn't dare to speak in front of him. After all, that face was enough to bluff people, and I heard that his skills were no worse than the original Yu Da.

    However, there was something interrupted by the Zhao family, and the people gathered here did not remember for a while and asked what Li was being pulled out by Li Feng. So, temporarily, the matter of Brother Ming bought a barren mountain was not known. .

.When Tang Chunming was cooking dinner, Zhang Xiu came to help and told him about the Zhao family. Tang Chunming didn’t know whether he should show sympathy to the Zhao family after listening to it. He always felt that the Zhao family was just bullying and fearing hardship. Yes, especially after Zhao Dahu died. If Zhao Dahu is still there like the afternoon scene, it is estimated that he will not be completely defeated in the confrontation with the Shen family. How to say Zhao Dahu also has brute force, and now Zhao Dahu The family is weak, the old is old, so the situation is completely overwhelmed by the Shen family, and the Shen family is completely dominated by the prestige.

    When Li Feng returned home, Tang Chunming happened to have all the food on the table, because Li Feng called out to inform others that he was back when he passed by the door. Therefore, after Li Feng came back, he could wash his hands and face and he could go to the table for dinner. He wanted to stay and wait for the little pony, but when Zhang Xiu returned home, he grabbed the two sons by the ears and took them back.

."Uncle Feng, where's Xiao Ma'er?" A Lin followed and was disappointed not to see Xiao Ma'er. Ermao told him before he left. When he saw Xiao Ma'er, he would immediately tell him that he would come over. Watching the pony together.