Chapter 69

The result of helping people to take a bath is that Tang Chunming himself went through the process of taking a bath again. When he finally came out of the cubicle, Tang Chunming had soft hands and feet. It seemed that he was the drunk person, but the one who seemed to drink The drunk man easily hugged the person who was waiting for him to take a bath, and there was no sign of staggering under his feet, and he walked straight to the new bed.

    The new bed was covered with a new layer of soft cotton wool cushion. When Tang Chunming was thrown on the bed, he felt that his whole body was sunken. Before he rolled up the quilt and rolled in, the one that was stronger and hot enough to make him tremble. The body was covered, when he heard the man whisper in his ear: "Brother Ming, I'm so happy, Brother Ming, today is my happiest day, Brother Ming..."

.Being dumbed and yelling in his ear over and over again, Tang Chunming felt that his soul was flying. He also wanted to say that he felt that his life was also fulfilled, and his life was full of regrets in his previous life. In this life, he I feel that I have the courage to walk through a complete circle.

    This night is destined to be very long.

    ...

    &&&

    The next day, Tang Chunming was awakened by Asen’s voice, accompanied by A Lin’s softly coaxing voice: "Asen, stop screaming. Dad said that Mom should take a good rest when Mom is tired. Asen, you say Ah. Did the mother slept late last night? Brother Er Mao said he would show me the bridal chamber, but I fell asleep..." Very annoyed.

.As soon as he woke up, he heard that his son was coming to make trouble in his bridal chamber. Tang Chunming buried his face in the bed for a long time, and got out of the bed after doing a good job of mental construction. As a result, this time even Li Feng was standing next to the kang. Above, seeing those dark and deep eyes, Tang Chunming felt that there was a tendency to smoke again on his face. Okay, what's so shy about a big man? Isn't it that he had rolled the sheets for most of a day with another man who was so big that he drooled. He should set off firecrackers to celebrate that he finally got rid of his identity as a two-life virgin (this life) Is psychological).

    "Mother, you wake up, the sun is on your ass.".Alin happily pounced on Tang Chunming, Tang Chunming suddenly changed his face, one is that this little guy returned to himself the words that he usually used on him, and two, the sheets that rolled for a long time, his health is limited, no matter how good he is, he It seemed that I heard the protests from the joints in my body, and all the charming thoughts disappeared cleanly.

    "A Lin, good boy," Li Feng couldn't stop him. Seeing that Ming Ge'er's face was pale, he quickly hugged A Lin away. "Let's let Mom get up, and A Lin will go and play with his uncle first, okay?" Patiently Coaxing.

    "Okay, I have to bring my younger brother. I will play with my uncle with my younger brother. My younger uncle is sleeping too late. There is no such thing as Alin and my younger brother." Alin was very sensible and didn't bother his parents, but what he said made Tang Chunming. Can't help but laugh, but A Rong was despised by Xiao Alin.

    "Go, I'll get up right away." Tang Chunming also stretched out his hand and patted the heads of the two little guys.

.Li Feng glanced at Tang Chunming worriedly before walking out with the two children. Because he was worried that Alin could not adapt to the sudden change in the relationship, he put him and Asen in the morning when he asked for his mother. Next to Brother Ming.

    When Li Feng sent the child away and returned, Tang Chunming had already sat up and leaned on the kang. Li Feng hurriedly walked over, held the person carefully into his arms, and gently squeezed it up for Tang Chunming with his hands: "Is it okay? Last night... it was Meng Lang..." He blushed as he said that. He didn't dare to look at Brother Ming, for fear that he could not restrain himself and then threw people down like this and tossing from the inside out.