Chapter 46

Seeing a team of officers and soldiers coming on horseback and rolling up the dust, Li Zheng felt panicked. He intuitively asked Li Feng for help. In his heart, Li Feng should be the most widely seen person in the village. As a military attaché, he grabbed Li Feng's arm at once.

    "Uncle, it's okay, I sent a letter to Yu Mu, who is the one who took the lead." Li Feng could understand Li Zheng's nervousness. If he hadn't walked out of this village and had those experiences, he would have seen such a situation for the first time. They will also be flustered, and the most feared of the dealers is dealing with the government.

    "Really? Haha, it's Yumu kid? No, it's Yumu Lord?" Lizheng was dumbfounded, and after half talking Feng Xiaozi's words, he realized that it was wrong. Feng Xiaozi could call him a kid, but he No, the other party seemed to be a military attache of not low grade, and it wasn't something they could afford to provoke.

.Then the eyes lighted up again. The relationship between Feng Xiaozi and Master Yu Mu was very shallow, and they seemed to respect Feng Xiaozi very much. With Feng Xiaozi here, Master Yu would definitely take more care of Pingshan Village. He wiped his sweat in his heart, and was fortunate that he had been standing by Feng Xiaozi's side and didn't push people out. If according to the attitude of some people in the clan, it would be a good thing for Feng Xiaozi to not hold grudges against the clan. Lizheng suddenly felt that he was quite good. Have a vision.

    Of course, the people who followed had also heard the conversation between Li Feng and Lizheng. Moreover, after coming out for such a short time, it is unnecessary for Li Feng to say that those fast horses have entered their eyes, and they can clearly see the people on the horseback. Isn't the person in the lead the same big man who came back with Feng Xiao? But now it's majestic, and an official uniform is lined with majesty. When the horse stopped in front of them, some people's knees began to weaken, and they couldn't help but want to kneel down.

.Lizheng also thought that when I went to the Yamen, I saw that the official did not kneel down, but the knee could not bend down. It turned out that Feng Xiaozi grabbed his arm and turned his head to see that Feng Xiaozi's expression was rather unkind. To the person who got off his horse and rushed forward: "The majestic Master Yu, is your kid here just to scare people?"

    Yu Mu was happily embracing his eldest brother, but he did not expect to see his bluffing face, and then looked at the faces of the villagers around him, immediately realized what was wrong, and quickly laughed and said: "Dear folks, don’t remember. Do you live with my elder brother? Don’t be nervous. I’m here to congratulate my elder brother on his good deeds. What happened to me before, otherwise my eldest brother can’t spare me. Uncle Li Zheng, I'm here to disturb our village again. You won't drive me out, kids, come here and meet your eldest brother and fellow villagers soon."

.The people in the back drew their horses neatly, clasped their fists here, and said loudly: "I have seen my eldest brother, I have seen you folks!" The front was pretty serious, but the back was winking at Yu Mu. What's the matter? The boss doesn't seem to be very happy, Yu Mu won't do bad things again, right?

    "Where and where, sirs, Master Yu, it is our Pingshan Village's honour for you to come to our village." Lizheng has seen this world, and he is too busy. "Afeng, please call Master Yu and them, don’t be slow. "Although Lord Yu still has the same tone as when he came last time, he still looks in awe in an official uniform, and he no longer speaks as casually as before.

.Li Feng can also see that he can still be like the past without reluctantly, that is, he has also changed his name for himself. Such a change is not a good thing. At least he and Ming brother will live here in the village in the future. People will respect them and act like before, as long as they have a little brain, they dare not regenerate offensive hearts.