Chapter 37

Knowing Li Feng’s actions, Tang Chunming also tried to hide his ears from the rumors in the village. It was just his Ming brother who hooked up with Li’s Feng boy with a face. Just pass it on. He didn't take the initiative to find the door.

    From that day on, this treacherous man on the outside has never shy away from the door of his house. Early in the morning, someone knocked on his door. Tang Chunming opened it. Li Feng was standing at his door with a bundle of firewood. Seeing him appear, this person scanned Tang Chunming from head to toe like a scanner with his black eyes, then walked into the yard with the firewood in front of him, and found the guy who chopped the firewood standing automatically and spontaneously. He chopped wood in the yard.

    Fuck, is this really Li Feng? Does he know whose home this is?

.Without waiting for him to ask questions, Alin happily ran over to his Uncle Feng. Tang Chunming became jealous. It didn't take long for this bastard to take his son's heart away. Having fun, Tang Chunming had to walk outside with his waist to milk the goat.

    In fact, Tang Chunming knows why his son is so close to Li Feng. Perhaps Li Feng's image is more in line with Alin's image of Dad. .In the past, although Zhao Dahu was well-known outside, he was not very close to his relatives at home. In Tang Chunming's view, Zhao Dahu was not as close to A Lin’s relatives as his nephew, Zhao Dong, perhaps he was the same. The Zhao family emphasized the tradition of a man who underestimated his brother, and when Alin was blamed by outsiders and was bullied by others, Zhao Dahu, his father, rarely defended him. He blamed the child for being insensible at a young age. He remembered clearly. Brother also had to tie Alin as close to him as possible and stay at home.

    And now, when Uncle Feng met Alin for the first time, he stood in front of him with a tall image that Alin might not understand, and later drove away those who bullied his mother and him, so Even though the image of Uncle Feng in the eyes of other children is very fierce, for Alin, he is a person who will protect him and his mother.

.Not long after, Zhang Xiu came with the mountain, and Tang Chunming asked why the mountain came early in the morning. It turned out that the firewood a while ago was not picked up by the mountain after going to the back mountain, but Li Feng packed it up. The firewood was sent to Tang Chunming by Dashan. The two had colluded behind Tang Chunming, and they kept Tang Chunming alone. Today Dashan didn’t wait for Li Feng’s people, nor did they have any at home, so I went to Tang Chunming. At first glance, it was good, this man was already standing in the yard chopping wood.

    Looking at the seemingly nonchalant Li Feng, Da Shan, a true honest man, couldn't bear Li Feng's stupidity anymore, and he would be blind if he looked further, and he hurried home, and Zhang Xiu also followed back with an ambiguous smile on his face. Tang Chunming looked at the sky speechlessly, didn't the ancients be very conservative? Does it really matter?

.Rumors in the village spread quickly. What happened on the first day was spread on the second day. Therefore, Shen Fulang ran over the next day and saw Li Feng who was helping Tang Chunming clean the sheepfold. He smiled at Tang Chunming. Said: "Now I'm relieved. We were all worried that you would be too busy to create such a large garden by yourself, and it is not safe. Now it's okay. Let the Feng kid do those things, you. , I’ll take care of my body, wait for the kid in my stomach to come out, and then filial piety, I’ll quickly get things done."

    Tang Chunming suddenly felt like something was going wrong. He was still enjoying the pride and vanity of being pursued before. He was told on the back foot that if he was proud, he just waited for the time to be someone else’s surname. . Tang Chunming asked dazedly: "So soon? I didn't want to marry myself so soon. Besides, can Alin agree to find him a stepfather?"