Chapter 61

It didn't take long for Tang Chunming to learn about the Qin family boy's situation. It was really a big trouble, and he and Li Feng didn't know what to say for a while, should they beat up two boys or two? Introspect deeply, it seems that there is also Tang Chunming's role in fueling the flames behind the scenes, but fortunately, it did not cause too serious consequences.

    These days of money and blessing are not as happy as I imagined. Instead, they have more headaches than before. Perhaps the most appropriate description is to be painful and happy. On the one hand, I finally married the brother I was thinking of. He was finally satisfied, and Grand Geer was in line with his liking except for one aspect. Brother’s tenderness and Xiaoyi always satisfied his vanity by taking him first, but the painful aspect also came from Grand Ge’er, or It's the kid dog egg that I brought here.

.Qian Defu intends to live a good life with his grandson, otherwise he would not insist on marrying this widow with his ex-husband and children against his parents’ opposition. He decided before he married, even for the grandson. He should also treat the dog eggs as his own children, but the reality tells him that it’s not what he wants. The dead child can’t understand people at all. Every time his patience is overflowing, he can’t wait to be disobedient. 'S child was beaten up.

    During this period of trouble Gou Dan caused even his parents to avoid their family far away, and told him straightforwardly that they would not recognize Gou Dan’s grandson. This kid has nothing to do with their Qian family. Don't bring them in front of them in the future. They can't stand the anger of this kid. Don't be angry with a kid with a foreign surname first.

.Moreover, he was burdened by dog ​​eggs. His parents were not even optimistic about what he was carrying in his grandson’s belly. One was the role model of the brother who had such a bad scorpion in front of him. Now I figure out whether my grandson was pregnant without marrying and entering the door. I look down on the character of this grandson even more. Although rich and blessed have repeatedly explained, the old couple still prefers the rumors outside. The men in the village are unclear. Who knows if they are from their Qian family, they can't afford to lose this person.

    That day Qin Goudan was in pain all over when he came home, saying that he was beaten, and asked his mother and Qian Defu to help him get revenge, but he couldn't tell who beat him, so he talked a lot. Among the people in the pile, there was Ermao. Who made them have grudges before, and Qin Goudan was rolling on the ground with pain, scared that grandson hurriedly called Qian Defu to ask a doctor.

.Qian Defu is very reluctant to hire a doctor. In his opinion, it is mostly this kid who acted and deceived people's sympathy. He hadn't been deceived before. Few words that this kid said were true. For the sake of his grandson and the child in his stomach, he had long been bothered with this stinky boy, but his sad look on his face made him unbearable, and in the end, somehow Qin Goudan kicked on the ground. When he reached his mother's belly, the grandson suddenly slumped on the ground holding his belly and called out. Qian Defu was so scared that he hurried to call the doctor.

    This time happened to coincide with Hu Langzhong returning from Anping County, otherwise Qian Defu would not be able to call the Langzhong and would only send the people to the town. Hu Langzhong was dragged into his house by Qian Defu before he had a sip of hot water when he got home, annoyed. .Everyone in the village knows that Hu Langzhong is not a good-tempered person, but his medical skills are not bad, and the villagers respect him very much. Very few people will yell at him. If you encounter money and blessing, you can have a good heart. Strange.

    Of course, Hu Langzhong also has his own principles of practicing medicine. He will not stand by when he sees the patient. Therefore, even though he brought his anger into Qian's house, he still carefully got the pulse of his grandson, mother and son.