Chapter 89

The county grandfather Shi had long heard of Pingshan Village's actions, and Rong Yue had already asked someone to talk to him after confirming the business relationship with him. This county grandfather was born in a family of officials, so he doesn’t need to care about merchant houses like Rong Yue, but it is precisely because of his origins in the family of officials that he dare not get a big deal in front of Rong Yue, which provokes Rong Yue. It doesn't matter, but once it is remembered by King Zhao behind Rong Yue, then there is nowhere to cry.

    Rong Yue hinted that some things in Pingshan Village were named by King Zhao. It is precisely because of this that when someone wants to intervene in Pingshan Village, regardless of whether it has something to do with what Zhao Wang called for or not, Master Shi hastened to stop it. Although the majesty has always been sick and crooked, he is the most trusted person of His Majesty today. How many people want to bend to King Zhao, but King Zhao dismissed it at all, but unexpectedly finally accepted the Rong family. Olive branch.

.If King Zhao knew the heartfelt words of Master Shi, he might be in a good mood and would tell him the truth. It was not his King Zhao fancy, but his imperial brother urgently needs the family property offered by Rong Yue, so there are still few of you. It is good to make some ideas and be honest and honest for his emperor brother. His emperor brother most favors loyal and diligent courtiers.

    As for the former military commander Li Feng, Master Shi also heard of it later. No way, Pingshan Village is a subject that needs key attention. It is always necessary to figure out who is in Pingshan Village. This investigation found Li Feng, the former one. Associate General, Master Shi squeezed his sweat, and the rank is above him. Although there are often conflicts between civil servants and military officers, Master Shi will not offend a former military commander, who knows him. Who is behind it, maybe it has something to do with Zhao Wang.

.Master Shi is a cautious person, so he is very respectful to Rong Yue, a guy who is often looked down upon. Now I have met Tang Chunming and have not put on airs, but talked to him very gently, and did not forget to take care of his side. Lizheng asked with concern about the current situation in Pingshan Village, such as the tax payment this year, and whether there were any incidents in the yamen that deceive the people and squeeze the people, such as the resettlement of widows and lonely old people in the village. The situation is really comprehensive.

    The county grandfather is very gentle and kind, but Lizheng is still under great pressure. He carefully answers the county grandfather’s questions with careful words. He wipes the sweat on his head secretly from time to time, and he is secretly proud of himself. When has he been received by the county grandfather in the past. Chance.

    "I heard that Tang Fulang is a good hand at brewing, and now the wine shop has begun to make wine, it is better to let Shi also open his eyes." Master Shi said kindly.

."Where these small crafts can be caught in the eyes of adults, Cao Min will show his ugliness. Two adults, please." Tang Chunming said modestly, letting Rong Yue and the county grandfather go ahead.

    Tang Chunming walked behind and looked at Li Feng with his eyes, and Li Feng kept focusing on him, seeing his brother looking over and showing a soothing smile. In his eyes, his brother is undoubtedly the best. , No matter how you do it. And Lizheng looked at the calm Li Feng couple, once again reached out and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve, and then happily followed.

    The villagers on both sides of the road knelt down and bowed when they saw the grandpa of the county. This etiquette made Tang Chunming sweat. Fortunately, he was held up by Rong Yue before kneeling when he saw the ceremony before. The two years put together he kneeled for his father. , It seems that the last time King Zhao came, he didn't kneel down. Was he a bit bolder?