Chapter 29

But Zhao Liu’s husband and uncles never expected that this elder brother-in-law, who had been chosen by many thousands of choices, died from a tuberculosis two years after his brother’s marriage. Perhaps this husband’s family was so heartbroken that his son died early and turned to anger. Da Lian said Da Lian Kefu's words outside, and Da Lian was not allowed to return home and forced him to observe the festival for his son. Of course, Uncle Zhao Liu couldn’t agree. He took his son to call the door and forcibly brought back his hard-working little brother. Even if they were raising his brother for a whole generation, they would not let him stay in such a husband’s house to suffer. Looking at the appearance of the husband's family, he wanted to force Da Lian to die before he would give up.

    The two fought a lot. Although Zhao Liushu was willing to take his brother home, he was helpless. He and Fulang only had two children. One was a man and the other was Dalian, but his husband’s family was Ding Wangsheng. Relying on the crowds, they drove the six uncles and sons out, and refused to let Da Lian come out to see them.

.Da Lian Kefu’s reputation grew and spread back to Pingshan Village. Uncle Zhao Liu and his son returned to Pingshan Village with their injuries. He thought that a family member of the same surname Zhao would be able to help. Unexpectedly, the husband’s family and the mother of Zhao’s mother’s family were somewhat related to each other, and he didn’t know what the family said. The man refused Zhao Liushu's request, and he also persuaded Zhao Liushu to let his brother stay in that family house for the time being. In any case, his reputation was bad, and he couldn't remarry for a while.

.The oldest third uncle of the Zhao family didn’t even agree to come forward. Whatever he said, bringing his brother back in this way would also affect the reputation of the Zhao family. It must not destroy the relatives of the unmarried brother of the Zhao family. He also said about the family. It is also a well-known family, and will not lose Dalian. Uncle Zhao Liu had to vomit blood on the spot with such a popular surname Zhao. When he returned home, he fell ill, and his husband also fell ill on the bed.

    Uncle Zhao Liu was unable to save his brother from the fire, but he was reconciled. He dragged the sick body and turned his head to find Lizheng at the time. At that time, Lizheng was still the father of Lizheng, although there was a hindrance to Zhao. The family's face is not good enough, but he also promised to go to the Lizheng family of the village where the husband's family is located to negotiate, and want to renegotiate the place of Dalian through a roundabout way.

.Uncle Zhao Liu was full of joy, and spent a lot of money on this, but unexpectedly, when he was full of hope, bad news suddenly came. Da Lian was thrown into the river. When he was discovered, he had no breath. Zhao Liushu almost didn't breathe when he heard the news. Yes, he took the Lizheng and went to his brother's place. He never believed that his brother would throw himself into the river for no reason.

    At first, the Nafu’s family veiled and refused to tell the truth. They also said that Da Lian could not let go. The man volunteered to accompany him, but there is no impermeable wall in this world. Why did Da Lian throw into the river? It turned out that it was a man from the husband’s family who sneaked into Da Lian’s house while he was unprepared. When Da Lian was sad, he wanted to forcibly make a good deed with him. Of course, Da Lian refused to agree to make a fuss and disturbed the husband’s family. People, unexpectedly, the guy saw that the incident had leaked out and framed him, saying that it was Da Lian deliberately seduce him that caused him to lose control for a while.

.The husband’s family hated Da Lian and blamed Da Lian for his son’s death. All kinds of vicious words were on his head. He also said that he was going to soak the pig cage. She was ashamed and desperate, but Da Lian couldn’t think about it. The dead end.