Chapter 14

Tang Chunming walked in the village and nodded to greet people passing by from time to time. He took the initiative to call out anyone he knew in his memory. No matter what, if he lives in this village, he shouldn't be too alienated from these villagers. Presumably the former Ming brother was a little shy and not as good as he is now, so some people were stunned when they saw him take the initiative to call others before they raised their smiles.

    In fact, most of the villagers are still simple. He remembers that when he was a child, he often went to the house with his rice bowl, and people he knew would call him to the house to eat directly at the table, even if it was built under the influence of the city. The small houses are closed, and the relationship between the village and the people is much better than that of the indifferent city dwellers.

    After wandering around in the city, he still likes the atmosphere of the country.

.He now has a separate household registration book here. With this proof, he has since broken off with the Zhao family in the west of the village, but unfortunately, his son Zhao Lin still has a stomach, but he can’t follow his surname. Zhao, in other words, his son is still the surname Zhao, unless he remarries later and his husband's family is willing to accept it, he can follow his husband's family name, or the Tang family in Zhenshan Village is willing to accept it into the genealogy.

    Shen Fulang persuaded him that if only Zhao Lin is a little brother, it doesn't matter, but if he has a little man in his stomach, he will have to pay attention to these aspects if he wants to enter the subject in the future. Tang Chunming could only take a sip of the conservative thinking of ancient society in his heart, but fortunately, regardless of the surname of Tang, he is his son.

.When he returned to his home, he just opened the courtyard door, and saw his good son squatting by the door. When he came in, he immediately showed a happy smile on his small face. He stood up and shouted softly: "Mother, you came back."

    "Hey, dear son, this is waiting for my mother, why don't you play with Da Mao and the others?" Tang Chunming's heart suddenly turned into a mess, and he was about to lean down to hug his son.

    "No, Xiu Ah Mo said that Mommy has a little brother, so she can no longer hold A Lin." She didn't want her son but avoided his outstretched hands, staring at Tang Chunming's stomach with a small face cautiously.

    Tang Chunming's outstretched hand suddenly froze in midair, and the smile on his face also froze. Do you want to remind him of such a cruel reality, my dear son, your knife should always be facing our enemy. .With a sigh in my heart, the hand stretched out had to be changed to squeeze the small face of his son whose complexion started to improve: "Go, go into the house with Mom, don't listen to your show, Mom likes to hug Alin."

    "Oh, looking at the intimacy of your mother and son, Alin insisted on saying that he would not go back to the house until you come back. Da Mao Ermao refused to tell him to go out to play, but he made me jealous. Okay, I will just come back. I'm back, don't bother you to make friends." Zhang Xiu in front of the house jokingly said, Tang Chunming left his son to Zhang Xiu who came to accompany him when he went to Lizheng's house.

.Zhang Xiu was sent away and the courtyard was closed. Tang Chunming took his son to see the two hens. Before going to Lizheng’s house, he heard the hens screaming and wondered if the chickens lay eggs, even though the chickens in the cold weather refused to lay them. , But what have you been fed these days? Not only did you drink the diluted spring water, but even ate the freshly grown vegetable leaves in the space, chopped up, and even added a few leftovers. The two hens really rushed to eat the rice in the space, and they would eat up as much as they were given, so that Tang Chunming didn't have to worry about being discovered.