Chapter 27

Spring plowing is still going on. With Li Feng and Yu Mu, the two great laborers, the land of the three family members will soon be cleaned up, and the land of Tang Chunming's house will also be planted with the seeds that he has processed. As long as the weather is good, the harvest will be good. It is not a problem.

    Tang Chunrong rushed to Pingshan Village as soon as his work in the field was finished. Unexpectedly, his brother's land was planted, and there was no room for him to intervene. Before the farming was busy, Tang Chunming asked the people in the village to speak to the school he was in, so that he could do his homework first, and come back when he was busy. Tang Chunrong also knew that his mother had worked so hard all by herself. , So I hurriedly finished the work with my mother, hoping to help my brother again.

    "Okay, isn't it happy that someone helps your brother work? You should rest assured. Now that you are here, take a good rest, and my brother will give you some good food and supplements, and see that you are much thinner than when you came last time. ".Tang Chunming feels sorry for his younger brother, but the eleven-year-old boy has to take up a family. The pressure is not small, and he likes to fight everything on his shoulders.

    "Brother, it's okay. I will be busy for a while. I will go to school the day after tomorrow, and the flesh on my body will slowly grow back." Tang Chunrong smiled shyly, then picked up his nephew and teased him. He: "Did Alin miss uncle? Did you take good care of your mother?" Da Mao Ermao also took the opportunity to wrap around and ask for his homework. Tang Chunming smiled and walked away, ready to make a delicious meal for his younger brother, and went out to ask Uncle Zhao Liu to go to town. Bring a few kilos of meat back when you arrive.

    After living for two days, Tang Chunrong reluctantly said goodbye to his brother and nephew. He also brought vegetables grown in his brother’s backyard for his mother to try. Seeing the situation at his brother’s house, he also believed that his brother could take care of it. Life is good.

    &&&

.The spring ploughing was followed by a continuous spring rain, and the entire Pingshan Village and surrounding mountains were shrouded in mist, which looked extremely unreal.

    It is said that the spring rain is as expensive as oil. The rain came in time. Most people in the village were happy, with smiles on their faces. Of course, there were some people with sad expressions who hurriedly hurried. Zhao Daniu and Wang Chunhua were in the rain. Afterwards, the family land was cleaned up and the seeds were planted. This was only done when San Shugong couldn't see it and called the Zhao family men to help.

    Zhang Xiu and Wang Mo sew spring clothes at Tang Chunming's house. They told Tang Chunming that the good guy had made Sanshugong do it, but the others in the Zhao family felt uncomfortable. Why?

."Mother Zhao should be called Lao Lao Zhao. They worked so hard to help their family grow the land, but they didn't even eat the meat. Look at it. Next time, the third uncle will be able to call those people strange. Change I also can’t bear to let my family do part-time work in Dashan.” Zhang Xiu despised, especially some people in the village compared Mrs. Zhao with Tang Chunming. Although Tang Chunming asked someone to plow the land, he didn’t pay him. But what kind of food was prepared by the other guys? Some guys were in charge of the meat. Just to eat meat, there were guys in the village who wanted to come and help.

    Tang Chunming had been suffocating for a few days because of the words of the third uncle of the Zhao family, and wanted to get rid of it. Why bother to find anger with such an unrelated person? He was even thinking about getting a good relationship with his stepmother. In the future, Alin and his belly The child’s surname should be Tang. He doesn’t even want the child’s Zhao surname. After the province is saved, the child’s surname Zhao will always be the child.