Chapter 73

Because of Lizheng’s statement, Tang Chunming couldn’t help laughing out loud. He Lao was also listening. In Tang Chunming’s words, He Lao was also a member of the family, and of course he had to participate in major events in the family. The right to decide and veto. The two have discussed with Elder He before about the winemaking, and Elder He also agreed with the two people's approach. The key core is in their own hands. As for other people, they can also promote the entire winemaking. The development of the industry can drive Pingshan Village to become rich. Why not do it. If you really get stuck in your own hands, you may get into trouble.

.Of course, there are not many people who can do this step. Not everyone can think about it. Therefore, He Lao is willing to live here forever and hope that Pingshan Village will not be too troubled because of profit and money issues. Everyone who has money together can make most people unite. As for the small number of people, Li Feng and Tang Chunming don’t need to take action. I believe these people will solve the problem first and stop the troublemaker outside Li Feng’s house. .

    He Lao doesn’t know what kind of person can teach Ming brother’s disposition. If Wang Ying has also met him, he is not difficult to understand, but Wang Ying still can’t get rid of the dealer’s disposition. As for the former man in the Tang family, he didn't sound like a broad-minded person. He Lao didn't think he had too many in-laws to pick an in-law like the Zhao family against him.

.He has always been curious about Tang Chunming in his heart, but his curiosity is only limited to his own inner thinking, and gradually, he also regards himself as a member of this family, bringing the children, and watching the two husbands and husbands. In my little days, I can often laugh from ear to ear. Not only is there no depression in my chest, but the body is also much healthier, and the small ailments that I have often committed in the past have not happened much after a winter.

    Seeing that Tang Chunming was staring at Tang Chunming's smile, Li Feng and Tang Chunming quickly explained what they meant.

    If you want to develop the wine industry, you can rely on your own door to shut your door, not to mention the hard work, even if you are busy in a year, how much wine can you make? Not only is Li Feng reluctant to have Ming brother having a hard time, but Tang Chunming himself is also a great enjoyment, let him spend his time on wine making, he is willing to leave this craft behind or just make some small wine to drink at home Never mind.

."Uncle, listen to me, there are two most critical parts of this winemaking, one is distillation, the other is distiller's yeast, the first one is not important to promote it, even after the establishment of the brewing workshop, I will not hand over the recipe of distiller's yeast. If the workshop wants my koji, I have to buy it with money, so the uncle doesn't have to worry about me doing good deeds without considering my own interests. I still don't want to be lazy. After all, just making koji is much easier than making wine. "

    "In the future, even if people outside the village master the craft of distillation, the raw materials are not as good as those in our village. This is why I asked everyone to buy sorghum seeds from me, not to mention that my village still has what I provide. Liquor koji, so the wine produced in our village must be higher than the outside. We are not trying to monopolize the wine industry of this method. We only need to occupy the middle and upper class of this sorghum wine. Outsiders Let them brew it..I think that as long as the heart of this workshop continues to operate, I believe that our Pingshan Village will not have a worse life than the people in the county town. "

    Li Feng and Tang Chunming broke the matter apart and explained carefully to Lizheng. He Lao inserted a few words from time to time. Only then did Lizheng slowly understand the minds of the two of them, although the two have always emphasized that they are still selfish. The key distiller’s recipe will not be made public, but Lizheng is still very grateful. This changed someone else and said that he himself, with such a secret recipe in his hands, would let the people in the village enjoy the benefits of the recipe. ? It is also difficult for him to say what he would do, but he would definitely not be as generous as Feng Xiaozi and Ming Ge.