Chapter 24

Tingjing Pavilion of Anping County.

    Shopkeeper Chen was both happy and upset recently. The owner who received Thaksin also rushed back from the outside. He was satisfied with the situation of the guests again, but when he followed Shopkeeper Chen to the storage cellar, his brows were the same as Chen. The shopkeeper wrinkled like that.

    The owner is very young, he seems to be in his early twenties, dressed in a brocade robe, with the style of a rich man, but at the moment he grabs a cucumber and gnaws on a bite. He can't stop after taking a bite. He is now I can understand why the business of Tingjing Pavilion is soaring in just a few days. It is just for the taste of this dish. I am not afraid that these customers will not look back.

    The temporary difficulties have been resolved, but now there is a more important issue, and that is the issue of subsequent food, otherwise the business of the restaurant will fall back to what it was before.

    "Treasurer Chen, you will tell me what happened that day.".The boss took the lead and walked out of the cellar. Shopkeeper Chen followed behind and recounted the situation that day, including his doubts and speculations about the identity of the visitor.

    When he came to the ground, the owner pressed his eyebrows with his fingers. He could not say that shopkeeper Chen was not. From the description, it can be seen that the food delivery person did not intend to leave them any relevant information at all. How do they get there? Find?

    "Master," the shopkeeper Chen said again, "I can only find out that the husband Lang rented an ox cart from West Market Mengji Cars and Horses, but no one can tell where he came from. Where did we go again, let alone where the vegetables were delivered from, and in the past two days, Ming Lan Ju also secretly inquired about us and the husband.".The taste of Tingjing Pavilion’s dishes has been greatly improved, but there will be a change of chefs. Of course, Minglanju will get the relevant information in the first time. Naturally, it can be inferred that Tingjing Pavilion has come to batch fresh green vegetables, and the popularity exceeds that. The chef’s specialty.

    Shopkeeper Chen saw that this batch of dishes was consumed too quickly and there was no one who could find the food for a while, so he had to think of a way to implement daily limited sales, so as to delay as much as possible for a while, and send more people to look for the husband and wife. The master behind him tried to control this batch of goods in the hands of Tingjing Pavilion.

    "It seems that the person deliberately refused to let us find his whereabouts. Old Chen, you did a good job. Let us survive this time. The vegetables in the spring season will come down quickly. We will look for it later. Touch it, just stay here, if you find anything, send someone to send me a letter in time, I will go around and look around.".The owner thought that this person would not be too far from Anping County, but the shopkeeper Chen said that when the food was delivered, it seemed to have just been picked from the ground. There must be no delay on the way for too long, so the young owner decided to stay Turning around here, maybe let him run into it again, this time I must find a way to grab the source of the food, even if it can't be monopolized, I must try my best to grab a certain share.

    "Okay, young master, I will also pay attention, if Na Fulang appears again, I will immediately send someone to call the young master back." The shopkeeper Chen replied.

    &&&

.Tang Chunming didn’t know what happened to the batch of vegetables he sold. Not only was Tingjingge eyeing him, even Minglanju was also secretly inquiring about his situation, but even the shopkeeper Chen did not expect that he was a farmer. The widowed brother of the family, there is no master who protects the family behind him. Of course, even if Tang Chunming knew the situation outside, he would only be secretly lucky and secretly proud.