Chapter 79

"Brother Xiu and Geer Mo have cleaned up the house, and the rice has been steamed in the pot. It hasn't been long since they left." He Lao confessed to the two with a smile.

    Needless to say, the two of them also knew that the house in the yard was neatly cleaned, but it was not always possible to rely on their help. Thinking of Li Feng's previous proposal to buy people, Tang Chunming said: "Afeng, it’s not as good as home. Hire one or two people to help with things. Sometimes you can’t take care of your home when you’re busy. You can clean up the hygiene inside and out and cook for the two children.”

    He stroked his beard and smiled: "I thought how long you would have to wait to see this."

    Tang Chunming rolled his eyes angrily, so he just waited to see his good show without reminding him. .It’s no wonder that his mind can’t turn around all of a sudden. The main reason is that the house is now big, and the house in the front yard and the back yard, including the empty yard, will take a lot of time to clean. He and Li Feng are also busy with the vegetable field here.

    "Okay," Li Feng replied with a good temper, holding Asen, "I'll go to Zhang Luo." Li Feng also felt sorry for Ming brother, and wanted to invite someone, but Ming brother said he was not used to having outsiders at home, so he also I had to get ahead of everything and do a little more, so that Brother Ming would be relieved.

    Finding people is not very troublesome. In addition to Dashan, there are a few men who have been working in the back mountains, and Li Feng also recognized their temperament and hired them to do long work. .When we first selected people, we not only looked at the temperament of these guys, but even their family members also learned about it from the side. I don’t want to find a good deed. After looking at these times, these families are all good, the people on the mountain The matter was not publicized at all, so Li Feng asked these families whose husband or mother was free to help the family with something.

.Was the last chosen one who was about forty years old? Did the villagers call him Chen? Was he also a widow? The man in the family died outside in the early years of military service. He took his eldest son by himself. He did not remarry. Now his son is also working in the back mountain. The family population is simple. Whether it is Li Feng or Tang Chunming with such a person, he feels relieved, so he decided after seeing people. This Chen doesn’t say much. He laughed very mildly, but he was diligent, and he could help with the children after his family’s work was done. In his words, he had long been expecting his son to marry a husband and come back to have a grandson, so he could take his grandson at home. So I like it when I see a child.

.Before working for Li Feng's family, this family has been unable to marry a brother because of the poor man. Chen Moya himself is not easy to pull the eldest son. When his son grows up, he will have spare money to marry him, and he does not want to get married. Marry his son an undesirable come back, so I kept dragging on. However, the days to come will be better and better. Now that his son is working with Li Feng, there is already a matchmaker who has come to his son to tell his son a kiss.

    With Chen Momo's help at home, He Lao also took a lot of free time, and when he had time, he carried his hands on his back and then went to Hu Langzhong to go around in the mountains. The two watched Tang Chunming's grafting technique together, and they would do it when they got interested. Tang Chunming was even more leisurely. He felt that he could be lazy again, and he had more time to spend with his two sons. This small amount of money was well spent.

.Even Zhang Xiu and the others said it should have been the case. Although they didn’t know how much money Li Feng brought back from outside, they were directed to the Tangji Quanyang Restaurant in the county. They could earn a lot of money in a month, even if Now the coldest weather has passed, but the business of Quanyangguan is still not cold. It is something that everyone in the village knows to pull sheep regularly to the county, but others envy it, but it is also envious.