Chapter 34

In the Tang family in Pingshan Village, people who are busy in the field can look up and see the laughter coming from the Zhao family and the people going to the Zhao family. There is a sharp contrast between the Tang family with the courtyard gate closed.

    The mountain dullly scratched the stones in the ground, picked out the big stones, gathered them together, and then picked them out. This kind of work is not too tiring, but cumbersome. Fortunately, ten big men are not working. Those who are lazy, one day's effort can be roughly cleaned up, and the rest can be picked up slowly.

    Others would occasionally say something about admiring the Zhao family, not to mention other things. After Zhao Laosan was admitted as a talent, the Zhao family could save a lot of taxes all year round without having to perform corvee. Someone suddenly said: "Didn't the Zhao family just hand in the money for service? In an instant, Zhao Laosan was admitted as a scholar. It is said that their family does not need to serve again. Do you think their family will go to the yamen to get the money back? ?"

.Although I am envious of the Zhao family's current situation, some people laughed out loud when they heard this. Who in this village does not know what the urinary sex of Zhao old mother is, it is very likely that she will do it.

    Da Shan looked up at Zhao's direction and saw Li Feng, who was also working in a muffled voice next to him. He lowered his voice and called him: "Hey, Feng kid, would you please explain if your brother sees this situation uncomfortable? And this Zhao Will the family deceive him again in the future?"

    Li Feng also raised his head and squinted his eyes to look out. At that moment, Da Shan couldn't tell how he felt. He always felt that Feng Xiaozi was very different from their fellow villagers, so he heard him say: "It's just a talent."

.These words made Dashanya root cold, hiss, and a big tone. To their villagers, the talents are very prestigious and prestigious, and they are even more suspicious of what Feng Xiaozi did before he came back. This momentum is absolutely absolute. Even worse than Yu Mu's President Qian.

    "Don't worry, a talented person can't do whatever he wants. Besides, even if he is an official, there will be those who have been cut off from office or even killed, let alone a talented person." It was a cold voice again.

    Da Shan couldn’t help showing a sense of awe to the Feng boy. It turned out that because his brother’s worry about Ming had gone a bit, he always felt that Feng boy had the patience to protect him. I hope This Zhao family should not ask for trouble and provoke Feng Xiaozi.

.The two baskets were full of stones and they were about to be picked up to a place where the stones were piled up. Uncle Zhao Liu drove an ox cart over by the roadside, and the working men shouted joyfully. Greetings: "Uncle Six is ​​here again? We are waiting for you." They are all working for their wages, but this Uncle Zhao is strange. He doesn't need Brother Ming's wages to come and help. Every day he comes back from the town. Came here in an ox cart and transported the stones with the ox cart one by one, saving these guys a lot of effort.

    Originally, seeing the excitement of the Zhao family today, I thought that Uncle Liu would take care of that side a little bit, but now it was clear that Uncle Zhao Liu didn't even look at it, and he pulled the cow over after he came back. The grievances and grievances of Uncle Six and Zhao's family all know that, after all, there is a life in Dalian, and it is reasonable for Uncle Six to let go of these grievances. Not everyone takes his brother seriously.

.Uncle Zhao Liu laughed: "I can make you lazy when I'm here, okay, you can carry it up when the car is here, and I'll take it for you."

    "Haha, thank you Uncle Six." In front of Uncle Six, no one mentioned the excitement of Zhao's family.