Chapter 47

Every household in the village has come out, including the old mother who was not willing to go out before, and also holding her grandson with a smile. In their impression, Pingshan Village is really rare to have such a lively, even more than the Chinese New Year. Have fun.

    Some people bring stools, some pick firewood and build earthen stoves, and some bring out the pots and pans at home. Some people often cook vegetables when they help others. They have a very large iron pot. I also contributed to it. At this time, no one cares about whose family gets less things and will be taken advantage of by which family, and laughter spread far and wide.

    After the man over there slaughtered the wild animals, the middle-aged and young brothers in the village took the initiative to take on the task of washing and burning, while the children asked for pig urine to play on the drying pit, looking greedy at the piles from time to time. Meat sucked saliva, and occasionally ran into adults, and no one blamed them for playing crazy today.

.Tang Chunming was pulled by Shen Fulang and sat on a chair early in the morning. There were some older people sitting around, or they were just as big as him. Fortunately, Shen Fulang would accompany him to talk, or he would accompany him. He would die of boredom with those mothers, the key is that he was really not interested in the topics they talked about.

    Zhang Xiu and Wang Mo were rushed by Tang Chunming to help. Is he so squeamish that he needs to be carefully taken care of everywhere? It was Shen Fulang who didn't worry about him at all, so he stayed.

    Tang Chunming looked at Alin who was having fun with other friends not far away, and the sweat on his forehead could be seen. Because his family’s days have passed the better, and there is a little horse to refresh the goodwill of his friends in the village, and his own courage has also increased, so he can gradually play with the friends in the village. NS. .Especially now that Da Mao has almost become the little head of the group of friends. Among the group of similarly old children, he has learned to read and followed the martial arts for a while. He has gained many small tails in the village. He has spoken, since he is bigger. None of his children would dislike Alin's young age, nor would he not play with him.

    &&&

    Li Feng washed his hands and came to Tang Chunming's side. The people nearby all smiled at him kindly, knowing that he had come to find Brother Ming and had given up his position. Tang Chunming and Shen Fulang looked at him curiously: "What can you do when you come here? Are you busy over there?"

    "No," Li Feng didn't feel embarrassed to act close in front of others. Instead, he said on the stool next to him, "Uncle said something. I want to ask Xia Ming for his opinion, uncle. Listen. There are a lot of prey today, and there will definitely be more than one meal, and there will be a lot of them left. Uncle meant to leave it to us.What I mean is that except for the ones used as gifts, sell the rest. The uncle will use the money in the village to build ancestral halls or subsidize the widows and lonely old people in the village. What do you think, Brother Ming? "Because it's not just eating meat and not eating other dishes, every household will bring out some vegetables as much as possible, so there will be surplus of those meat.

    Tang Chunming raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect that the idea was Li Feng. This guy came to be a good man after standing in the village. No matter who it is, he will be grateful. He is not a stingy person, besides, there is no shortage of talents now. Li is asking Li Feng to be a good person. Of course he will not be a hindrance. After all, he will be a beneficiary in the future. What do you say, uncle?"

    Shen Fulang also smiled and opened his eyes: "Of course I support, I said Feng Xiaozi is a kind hearted person, if I change someone, I would be willing to pay so much money.".The money is not bad, and I don’t know who gets rich and then he took out the money and gave it to others.