Chapter 3 (I am not alone anymore)

Boyi, steps on the oil and knew that he has to go somewhere quiet and calm to start planning for his new life.

The bike flew off from the Ho family house and drift into the wide road .........symbolically a boy moving along and venturing into the new direction, new pathway.......

The wind is blowing slowly and leisurely through the pathway that Boyi is riding on. From the house of the Ho Family, which is quite a distance from the city meaning Boyi will pass by a lot of luxurious single storied houses of riches where the wide road is covered by rolls of trees. Those trees are not swinging in the command of the wind, The leaves are playful as their lip up and down from the branches making it possible for the strong sun to try and penetrate through it making it like rays of light.

While Boyi was still riding on his bike, his mind seems to relax after allowing the wind to touch and gently smoothening off the tension on his face. However, although the external physical smoothening and relaxation help the internal turmoil. Boyi is still in a chaotic mind, everything is so ambiguous to him. There is no distinction and clear direction of the road. His mind is still adjusting to his present situation. He still doesn't have a plan or worst know where he is going.

Thus, the bike just roll on the road directionless, both the rider and the machine. Suddenly, Boyi eyes glance through a cemetery. His emotions in the heart fill him to the ears.

Yes! He wanted to go to the cemetery to see his parents, something that he has not done for a while, maybe reconnecting back to his original roots would help him to think better. Honestly, although Boyi is a modern boy, he has been reborn and thus he secretly hopes that his parent will play the part of guarding him.

With a direction in mind, the boy seems to be more able to relax, he is still able to remember the way to his parent's cemetery. It is about an hour's ride, however, there is no complaint but just looking forward to seeing his parent's grave, after all, Boyi believes that his rebirth is from his parent's blessing.

Through the dark road which is now covered by those thick widespread trees near the cemetery, Boyi sticks out his long neck to look for his parent's cemetery. Very quickly, Boyi can recognize the way because his parents are buried together, and also because of their wealth, it is a private cemetery standing by itself at the far end of all the other cemeteries. It has a small garden to it and both the parents are buried together jointly in the large garden.

Boyi's hand still controls the bike which is now riding slowly to reach the present home of his parents but the sadness and heartbreak is now trilling into Boyi's boys, the eyes are starting to get red and even his nose are now snorting. As soon as he reaches the grave, Boyi sprung up and runs towards his parents' grave in tears and he couldn't control his emotions anymore and as he runs, he trip on the way, Boyi fells on the hard concert but somehow he doesn't feel the sting, all he wants was to runs onto the embrace of his parents which is now only hard stone tablet. However, this is still his parents and it is a place where he could cry his suffocated heart out, it is a safe place for Boyi to grief.

The crying state of Boyi is worst than a baby deprived of milk. He bends his body down on the floor and cries his heart out

"Mom, dad, I-I am here"

"I d-don't what to do?"

"I a-am so lost without you both"

"P-Please guard me"