Chapter 19 (This should be the right decision)

Wei Zhan had given Boyi a new laptop of the top brand and also a new iphone 13.

"You will need it and take it" the voice is calm but it seems to make people obey him, maybe he is gifted for that.

Boyi stretches out both of his hands and looks at Wei Zhan and gives him a very sweet smile

"My best birthday party"

Boyi blurs out the happy words as he looks around and sees all the smiling faces, other than the warm but not so smiling faces.

With the warm surges in his heart, the boy felt like there is breaking ground in his life, he is not alone anymore, these are the people that care for him, he doesn't care if they are strangers but they attended his birthday party. Those that lived with him for years, like the Hos don'ts even care much about him.

Now, Boyi hates himself as he feels some clear liquids holding onto his eyes, he quickly wipes them away and smiles

"My happy tears" Boyi ensures them.

The four boys came and hugs their little brothers and the other starts clapping and cheering for the birthday boy.

Wei Zhan stands at the outer circle of all, but he felt his heart warmer than usual, and also there is an itch in his soul, but all these are pleasant feelings that he had not experienced a long time ago.

After the heard warming party, it was time time to go and Li Ning and the team standing at the entrance to farewell Boyi.

Wei Zhan looks at Boyi and he told him

"Rest Well" to the team, these two works of concern is worth more than gold from the young patriarch's mouth,

Boyi nods his head and he smiles and told Wei Zhan

"Mmmm...you have a lovely night and sleep well," Boyi told Wei Zhan like how his mother wished him. He never experienced that with the foster parents at all.

Wei Zhan stares at him for a while and a curve appears on the side of his mouth as he nods and his lengthy slim legs start to make a turn and walk towards his car.

The rest of the team waves at Boyi and wishes him good night and sleep well like he is a baby.

Zhang Ma and Lao Zhang brought helped Boyi to bring all the gifts up to his room, including the metal box from the Ho family.

Boyi is truly tired but happy, he went to take a hot shower and put on his pajamas, getting ready for bed, he grinned ear to ear as tomorrow is Saturday and so he doesn't need to attend any classes but can stay at home and lase around, best of all, he can sleep in.

Sitting on his bed with his crossed folded legs, Boyi took the metal box and then the key from his chain and open the box.

On top of it are the photos of parents' wedding photos. The photo shows just Boyi's dad, Lan Yiyuan, and his mother Tong Xiao Ling. His mother is so beautiful like the spring flower that even the bouquet of flowers she is holding in her hand can't be compared to her beauty, at least this is how Boyi looks at her mother. His father is tall and slim, handsome in a very humble way, not like Wei Zhan that caught people's eyes but gives a calm and homey look.

Boi caress the photo with his smooth thumb and then place the photos onto his chest with much love

"Mum, Dad, your Boyi is nineteen today"