Chapter 33 (Boyi and Zhan are motivators)

The room was silent and no one raised their hands and thus Boyi is so happy that he looks at Wei Zhan with his warm eyes, and he hoped that L&M will prosper to its' glorious days under his grandparent's management or even his own mother's management.

Boyi is someone that doesn't really like silence, as silence means loneliness and isolation, for a boy that had lost his parents since young and lived in an environment that did not give him love at all, Boyi entertained himself with music and drinking in his past life, however, today the total silence in the board meeting gives Boyi a different feeling, it gives him a feeling of victory or NOT, this is a complete victory as silence means no one object to him being the chairman and also to allow Wei Zhan's management company to manage L&M. To Boyi, it means the L&M will not collapse and have a chance to come back to life, to profitability.

When Boyi scans his eyes on everyone, there seems to be satisfaction and approval from everyone. Boyi never thought or understood the benefit of silence till today, where silence means victory to Boyi.

Standing there for a while with a happy face, Boyi looks at everyone and suddenly he did not know how to proceed, and thus once again, he looks at Wei Zhan for guardianship.

Wei Zhan wrote something on his paper and shift the paper to Boyi's front and Boyi pick it up and he took a deep breath and he read it

"Next, we will visit the whole building of L&M and get familiarized with the operation," Boyi told everyone.

After that, everyone starts to move from their seats, as Boyi is already standing, he did not want to move but waits for Wei Zhan while everyone is waiting for him to move first because he is the chairman of the company now. Boyi did not know that and so there is a stalemate where everyone is standing and no one is moving.

Wei Zhan smiles and whispers to Boyi

"Get the old staff to walk ahead of us," Wei Zhan told Boyi

Boyi instantly nods with agreement

Then Wei Zhan whisper again and only between the two of them and Boyi gives his speech again in a simply manner

"Ahhh, for those old staff that has been following my grandparents and helped to build this company, can you please lead us to tour around the building of L&M, as you all know the operations best," Boyi told them full of respect and appreciation.

These old staffs are so happy, they have been suppressed and oppressed by Ho and his cronies for a long time since Boyi's mother passed away and so this is such an opposite treatment they are experiencing now, they all turns to eye each other and smiles and nod their head

"We are most glad to do that" one of the older staff happily told Boyi and his new team.

The older staff lead but still very respectful, they open the door to step out but continue to hold the door for Boyi and Wei Zhan.

The L&M building consists of 5 levels, it is a medium-sized building centered in the center of the business district.

As the staff leads, the lift went downstairs where the receptions area are

The reception is neat and tidy but it needs some renovation as some of the furniture is old as Ho Peng couldn't care much about it.

Wei Zhan eyed Li Ning who immediately take out his iPad to record whatever Wei Zhan told Boyi

"Boyi, what do you think?" Wei Zhan asks the nineteen years old