Chapter 51 (Troublemaker)

The two stately cars arrived at the restaurant and of course, they did not go to the parking lot but first let Wei Zhan step out of the car first, the door was opened by the driver and then Wei Zhan steps out of it, it was a little chilly at night and so the young heir pulls up the collars of his jacket, he turns around and saw the boy came out of the car and immediately shudders a little because of the wind, Wei Zhan turns around and pulls up the boy's collar and then told him in a very soft voice

"It's cold," Wei Zhan told Boyi, the security team looks at them and then look at each other, Lam had a wide smile and he even turns his body around with a finger on his lip, meaning everyone holds their breath and not laugh.

Boyi had a little surprised but then he noticed that no one stares at him and thought, it was a matter of human care so he nods and also very gently told Wei Zhan.

"Thank you," he wanted to take over and lifted his own collar higher but their fingers seems to touch each other, that kind of emotion swirling in them is hard to explain, Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and immediately bend his head down, Wei Zhan dazed for a minute feeling those texture momentary touch that electrify his fingers making it turns slight hot despite the cool wind, it was very complicated yet very soothing to him.

However, Wei Zhan got out of his daze and even try to cover up by saying this to Boyi

"Yeah, you still need to go Uni" meaning this is a kind of caring that is normal as he is making sure the boy go to school, like a parent to a kid.

Lam saw it and his mouth twisted but facing the security team, the team looks at him with anger because they couldn't laugh but this man trying to make them do so, so their face is like constipated look, very hard to express themselves and holding everything inside.

After a while, Wei Zhan turns around to walk and because he is tall and slim, his elegance entrance does earn some wondering eyes, worst he is followed on by a stunning looking young teenager, that kind of attention is quite appalling and some people took out their phone but it was staring at by Lam, and the security team even warn them in soft voices but one young man didn't take the advice and so his phone was taken by one of the security team and forced to delete the picture.

As they entered into the restaurant with the security team walking around them, the Manager personally welcome the esteemed guest and lead them to the private room. However, on the way there, someone called Wei Zhan

"Hey, Zhan Sian Zi" (Sian Zi – addressed by someone that know you but generation older than you)

Wei Zhan turns around when he was about to enter his private room, he squints his eyes as he seems to know this person and yet not too familiar with it.

Wei Zhan kept his indifferent look, as this is his usual look, he knew the deal, and thus he just kept quiet and he did not want to address the person at all

"Ahhhh... you might have forgotten me, I was your grandfather's military friend, Zhang Yuan Tong" the elderly man who is nearing mid-sixties told Wei Zhan. follow behind is a young girl with long black hair and dressed up really well, and she is quite a beauty.

Wei Zhan even though looks indifferent but he is brought up well-mannered and so he nods as he seems to remember there is such a name and a person but not much impression.

"Hello, Mr Zhang" Wei Zhan acknowledged him in a very formal manner.

"Tsk.... don't need to be so formal, are you here for dinner?" Mr Zhang asks