Chapter 22 (Fresh Start)

FIRST OF ALL

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈❣❣❣❣❣

I still want to update because it is Christmas

I might not update tomorrow as I will be helping in cooking for Christmas Day dinner.

Thank you for journeying with me in my books

You don't know how much you have encouraged me.

Thank you again

Chapter 22 (Fresh Start)

The tall man inside is still swiveling his chair and looking around his surrounding with people walking all around the ground in all shape and sizes, gender, and look.

However, at this moment, there is only one person's face in his mind.

He chuckles and curves his lips up

"Comfy pajamas and Spongebob Squarepants underwear, what is your game Boyi?"

Wei Zhan then turns around to hurried finished his documents, he packs them inside his stylist lousievutton briefcase and carries it along with him.

Li Ning is already standing at the door with his own briefcase and called Lam who came up with his jogging feet and bow slightly at Wei Zhan and then took his briefcase.

"Sir, all ready" Lam is now standing behind Li Ning

The trio walked past the secretaries who are all a little stunned with their big boss leaving so early, usually, the second boss which is Li Ning will tell them the schedules of the boss and his meetings, so that the four assistant secretaries will prepare the documents and organized the meeting in readiness but somehow today not one of the secretaries received any notice, but now the boss is out walking with Li Ning.

The secretaries only turned their heads and look at each other and shrugs their shoulders wondering what is going on and then they quickly get back to work.

"Let's go" Wei Zhan let his slim legs take him into the black Bentley that already has its door open for him by the driver. Li Ning follows behind Wei Zhan and sat with him at the back.

Lam went to the passenger seat and sit beside the driver.

Wei Zhan nods and Li Ning gave the instruction

"Go to Boyi's mansion," Li Ning told the driver and Lam.

The large Bentley drove out of the tall building follows on by another black car in tow right behind him, containing his security team.

There was silence in the car as Wei Zhan leans back and closes his eyes, he had abandoned his work to go and see Boyi and this is quite unusual for him but still, the tall man did not find it hard in his heart to agree with his PA to have a talk with the boy.

He could still remember Boyi's lost look when he cower down and let out his cry for his hopelessness when he could not handle the situation two nights ago.

Wei Zhan is an expert in negotiation in a business deal and he always has a brain that enables him to have a helicopter view of things that he could be above all and analyze the situation to his accuracy but somehow he did not do that with the boy, maybe he took it too easy that the boy had a need and thus like all people he should just obediently do as he state and action as he commands. However, this doesn't prove the case because the boy seems so uncomfortable that he almost like running away in anxiety.