Chapter 102 (What happened?)

Boyi stops his tears as he looks at Henry full of hope

"When is Zhan coming back?" Henry asks

"Tomorrow night" Boyi told Henry.

Henry then told Boyi

"Let me examine you then" Henry did a dip stick test and also an ultrasound test for Boyi and after that full of joy and smile he told Boyi

"You are indeed pregnant and it is already three to four weeks," Henry told Boyi

Boyi stares at Henry who is full of smile and his heart is much stable he really hopes to wait for Wei Zhan to come home and tell him the news, although he is still nervous and he hopes that Wei Zhan will be happy as they are now having a child of their own.

However, Henry looks at Boyi and he is full of worry, as the boy face looks hollow and seems like he is having quite bad morning sickness and there is no one to take proper care of him.

"I am going to call Zhan and tell him about your pregnancy"

"The man need to take proper care of you" Henry told Boyi and he is a little angry, thinking that he friend is the one that plant the seed in Boyi, then he need to water and nourish the seed.

Boyi looks at Henry and worry about the misunderstanding and so he hurried told Henry

"Mmm....it is okay, I will tell him"

"Hopefully it is a great surprise for Zhan-ge" Boyi shyly told Henry.

Henry pats the boy's shoulder and told him

"Well, I think he will be over the moon"

"Don't worry"

"But you need to take good care of yourself"

Boyi listens to every word of Henry and nods his head like a very obedient child

"I am going to give you lots of vitamins and also protection for the baby inside" Henry immediately dials the number and ask the nurse to bring all the medication up, after all, this is the part-owner of the hospital.

Boyi nods and took all the medication and he thank Henry. Henry looks at Boyi and he kind of worries about him and told him

"If you are too tire at school, good to take a break too" Henry remind Boyi, after all, the stomach will also can be seen later.

Boyi understands what Henry is talking about but still he wanted to talk to Wei Zhan first.

The two bide goodbye with Henry nagging like an old man.

Boyi came out of the hospital room with lots of medication, James and Frank standing aside are worried about their little master.

"Little master, are you alright" Frank asks with much concern

Boyi smiles and told them

"Sorry to worry you, I am fine"

"Maybe a little tire"

Then Boyi shows the medication of vitamins and told them

"Not to worry, I have vitamins" like a child having sweets and this ease the hearts of the two concerned bodyguards. They guard Boyi with more than just master and servants, but they care about him.

Boyi smiles as Frank and James protect him on the left and right for Boyi to get into the awaited car and behind him is another car that contains four more bodyguards that are standing around waiting to following the car that Boyi is in. When Wei Zhan is away, he puts in more bodyguards for Boyi because of the incident of the kidnap, honestly, he couldn't effort another lost or kidnap of Boyi, it will drives him crazy and up the wall.