Chapter 72 (Boyi deserves it)

The team all wishes Boyi to take care and one by one the team and Li Ning left as they are a major and huge light bulb that shines too brightly in the room.

Wei Zhan let out a loud sigh and he raffles the boy's hair, those soft hair runs into Wei Zhan's hand and makes his head itchy.

"Silly boy" Wei Zhan had a smile on his face and told the boy

"You are a brave boy"

Wei Zhan told Boyi and these words are truly from his heart, Wei Zhan is a strong man in many areas but looking at the cute boy who braved up himself to help a woman gives birth is something else, however, there is still something that Wei Zhan dislikes

"Next time, don't do it because it makes you fainted," Wei Zhan told Boyi with quite a stern voice because to him now, it is not like he doesn't want Boyi to help but to help in such a way that is overwhelming the little boy and fainted it is something that Wei Zhan felt strongly that he is certainly against it.

He doesn't like the boy to do something that will affect his wellbeing.

Boyi opens his mouth and than after a while his thought is in a mess, as he just woke up from unconsciousness and it take a little while to gain back his own senses.

Thus, Wei Zhan witnesses the cute open and closes his mouth a few times, the eyes focus on that thick lips and honestly, it feels like it needed some protection or someone to cover it, Wei Zhan couldn't take his eyes off that lips and the more he looks at it the more his brain going into unhealthy thoughts such as

"How does it taste?"

"How about I try it"

"I guess it tastes sweet and fragrant"

Suddenly, Wei Zhan lowers his head, he had never had such thoughts at all and nothing ever makes him wanting to taste something so badly, he had few encounters with people intimately and it is probably when he was finding his self-identity but this is something else.

Wei Zhan had brought up in an upper class family, he get what he wanted and never had second thoughts and this comes with his physical needs and he never had much because after experiencing it, he feels that he never feels for those two or three encounters he had when he was studying in England where the society is more open. Wei Zhan found that doing it without emotions and feeling makes him no different from an animal that he watches in the documentary and thus the young heir has been practicing restrain and restriction through healthy exercises and thoughts to dismiss those physical needs. Thus, the young heir had experienced many things but he was not a lustful person or said to be emotional person but somehow, today, he felt a surge when looking at the cute boy;s lips.

The young heir lowers his shameful head and curses himself, the person n front of him is a innocent little lamb and not even twenty years old, what kind of pervert is he?.

Finally, the young heir with his long years of training is able to get back to his senses and look at the young lamb

"You want to tell me something," Wei Zhan asks with a coaxing voice

Boyi took a deep breath and finally he speaks

"Sorry to have worried you," Boyi told Wei Zhan and he is actually feeling back that now everyone is busy and stressed because of his incompetent to handle himself well.

Looking at the boy who now has a pair of red eyes breaks Wei Zhan's heart and he feels numbness in his heart and asks Boyi

"Hey, that is not a problem but I am worried about you," Wei Zhan told Boyi