Chapter 57 (Napping Together)

Chapter 57 (Napping together)

Grandpa Wei is so delighted that he stands up and gives Boyi a big hug

"Boy, you are such a sensible child, we are blessed to have you," Grandpa Wei told Boyi.

Wei Zhan lowers his head, the boy is so sensible, he has not seen anyone like him, don't want money and yet reason out with his grandfather innocently. Wei Zhan looks at Boyi and felt a movement in his heart,

"Is he blessed to have Boyi?"

Wei Zhan stands aside and observes more of the cute boy.

Grandpa Wei is now holding the cute boy's hand and gently patting it and asks

"I heard you are now staying with Zhan Zhan, did he ever bully you?" Grandpa Wei winks at Wei Zhan and asks, of course, the young heir frowns.

Boyi smiles and shakes his head

"No, Zhan-ge treats me very well"

"He is my guardian, swimming coach, tutor, and mentor, four-in-one," Boyi told Grandpa Wei.

Grandpa Wei listens with interest and nods his head

"Good, Good" Grandpa Wei speaks but suddenly he stops

"Wait!"

"Something is missing," Grandpa Wei told Boyi

Boyi stunned and looks at Grandpa Wei

"Why no fiancé ne?" Is he your fiancé huh" Grandpa Wei asks with a frown

Boyi is a little shy but he knew that Wei Zhan should not answer this question as Grandpa Wei wanted Boyi to answer as he direct the question to him.

"Oh, the fiancé is part of who we are, Zhan-ge is more than just fiancé" Boyi cleverly answers Grandpa, even he himself is pleased with the answer and he didn't dare to look at Wei Zhan because he feels a little shy.

Honestly, Wei Zhan is truly honestly grateful, there is no better answer than what Boyi had provided. Boyi had even answered the question in such a way that he feels protected by Boyi. Wei Zhan had a moment of thought, in his life of nearly twenty-six he never needed anyone to protect him but this cute boy just did it out of his innocence and purity.

Grandpa Wei is definitely satisfied with Boyi's reply but he also knows his grandson's character, Wei Zhan is a responsible man and he doesn't bully anyone but he has an indifferent personality since his parent passed away and it can be seen as intimidating as hell.

Grandpa Wei wanted to put Boyi at ease and so he continue to pat that little hand like it was a precious jade and then told Boyi

"Boyi, if you have any request, just tell me, if this old man can help, then I will be very please," Grandpa Wei told Boyi

"Huh?" Boyi tilts his little head and thinks.

"Mmmm, don't need any help. I am very good now" Boyi smiles and he feels warm with grandpa Wei patting his little white hand.

"Really, don't need my help, mmmm....now I feel really useless when a person is old" Grandpa Wei pretended to sigh loud like a really old and helpless old man. Wei Zhan had never seen his grandfather like this, pretending to be helpless, this man is a national treasure, even the military commanders/leaders now are still valuing his thoughts and ideas, why he is like this towards a nineteen years old boy.

Wei Zhan couldn't stand it and he rolls his eyes which he hasn't done for years as this is considered childish but his grandfather is really making him shocked to his spine.