Chapter 73 (Scene of a Happy Family)

Chapter 73 (Scene of a happy family)

Mrs Tang thinks for a while and she giggles

"How about Tang Siyi" name means remembering Yi representing remembering Boyi

Allan slams his thigh in joy, he knew that Boyi is a great supporter for the birth of the baby and he really likes the name, being grateful is a grat virtue

"Great name" Allan raised his thumb

Everyone laughs and looks at the youngest boy in the group, the one that is youngest but contributed the most to the new life other than the mother or the father.

Wei Zhan looks at his cute boy and he felt so proud of him and he just told everyone

"Boyi deserves it"

Boyi was just dumbfounded and feeling a little unreal. This is so unexpected and so different before his rebirth, no one cares about him in his last life and in this life, there is even a baby named somewhat after him.

This is like thunder struck shock, indescribable and unbelievable and thus the boy had a face of two big eyes with his thick lip opened up a little wide, his cheek held high, and his nose is breathing in the air up and down and his chest, seem to be taking and exhaling air just to prove that he is not dreaming or even that he is alive.

The old things of being alone and isolated with no one cares about him seems to turns a hundred and eighty degrees in his rebirthed life, he has Wei Zhan, Zhang Ma and even Aunty Wong, plus Boyi's eyes scan round the room, the security team, and Mrs Tang and even Allan, someone that he only met today are all giving him love and affectionate eyes, those are the eyes that he had been craving for his last life but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get those attentions and affectionate eyes.

Boyi didn't react for a long while and everyone just keep quiet as the knew that all these are new for the boy, they are all older than him and thus they wanted to give him some space, as the Wei Zhan took command of the time and space, Wei Zhan actually turns to them and pts his finger on his lip, indicating that all should just keep quiet and not speaks a word, of course, Boyi didn't see it as the back of Wei Zhan is towards him.

Thus, there were silence in the room which is such a good space for Boyi as he remembered scene after scene

His parents died.....

His life with the Hos

This cold moment where he is often left out

Those moments where parents are invited for parent interview in high school and he is the only one sitting at the side solo, with his long neck sticking out but no one came.

His death in the hospital and only Wei Zhan visited him.....with a limp.....

Thos sad scene and excruciating pain and loneliness of is past life is like a picture movie moving past his mind. Then it comes back to after rebirth

He left the Hos

Found the elderly Zhang couple

Met Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan took care of him and live with him

Now, a new life

A brunch of new friends even those buddies that weren't close to him are now like brothers