Chapter 15 (Birthday Party at the Ho's)

Hi, a double update

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 15 (Birthday Party at the Ho's)

Boyi nods and he felt more affirmed after listening to Li Ning and he felt that Li Ning is very professional and a man that speaks honestly.

Boyi holding the contract and he sighs but he is happy that L & M can be saved.

Li Ning can see the stresses and worries in the cute boy's face, he felt sorry for him but he also did not want to say too much as he knows as a professional, he might have already spoken a lot which he had to keep his boss privacy.

Li Ning just ensure the boy again

"Little master, don't worry too much, alright" Li Ning reminds Boyi again.

Boyi grabs the contract and hugs it tightly and smiles

"I trust you and Wei Zhan" Boyi told Li Ning

Li Ning nods but he really hopes that the contract will come to a fruitful outcome, he can see that the boy is really innocent and very humble.

So, both of them greet each other goodbye and Li Ning gracefully paid for the drinks and told him that it will be under company expenses, just to block Boyi from paying, or in the eyes of others, Li Ning will look more like a bully making Boyi pays for the drink.

When Li Ning reached the office, he was surprised that there was a notification on his phone

ID BOSS : Are you back?

Li Ning : Yes

BOSS : Come see me immediately

LI Ning : Yes, Sir, right away

Li Ning takes a deep breath, as the driver had just parked the car at the main entrance of the Wei Corporation, a tall majestic building and is now the tallest building in the world. Wei Zhan is very competitive in certain areas and his ambition is always on the business.

The special lift takes Li Ning straight up to the floor where Wei Zhan's office is. The office is extra quiet with big open space and this is what Wei Zhan wants, he didn't allow any other senior managers on the same floor, only secretaries that work under Li Ning which there are about four of them and then Li Ning and Wei Zhan only on this floor. The rest of it is an all-conference room, thus the office is peaceful and quiet, just as Wei Zhan likes and wants.

Li Ning walks with quick steps as when Wei Zhan texts him, meaning he is walking and of course this P.A. is not going to make his boss waits.

The lift has arrived and when he steps out of it, one of the secretaries already told him,

"Boss says to go straight to see him first" the secretary who is a lady of mid-late twenties who is now a few months pregnant told Li Ning.

"Alright, thanks, Mrs Tong" the secretary is a very diligent employee and sort of a leader for the four secretaries and they all works under Li Ning, they do deal with Wei Zhan but more dealings with Li Ning and Li Ning is actually their direct superior.

"Is the baby kicking you?" Li Ning smiles and asks Mrs Tong

"Yeah, it is a naughty boy" Mrs Tong told Li Ning

"Ah...what a blessing" Li Ning has a good relationship with her

"Thanks" Mrs Tong full of happiness to be a new mother.