Chapter 91 (A shy Boyi is cute to death)

Chapter 90 (A shy Boyi is cute to death)

Boyi also gently placed the medication in Wei Zhan's mouth and then feed him some warm water. Boy then told Wei Zhan

"Sleep and rest" Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan looks at Boyi and acts like a baby

"I want you to sleep with me" Wei Zhan told Boyi even with an aggrieved eyes and pouted a little.

Boyi stares at Wei Zhan and felt like something is not right with Wei Zhan but he agreed to the requests.

So, after tugging the big baby in, Boyi lie down beside Wei Zhan and he had a deep reflection

"Wei Zhan is a baby when he is sick"

Fortunately for Boyi, the medication thus have some effect on the young heir as Wei Zhan very quickly went to sleep, leaving Boyi some breathing space. However, due to the past few days of hectic and busy times, Boyi also very quickly fell asleep too.

For the next two days, Wei Zhan seems to have undergone a change of character, he has been ordered to rest in bed or maybe to have rest totally, however, it is impossible to sleep all day and night. The young heir has been prohibited to do his company's work, so he spent time with Boyi watching movies and listening to relax. Of course, he is suddenly clingy like a piece of cloth to its hanger, keeping Boyi very close at all times, enjoying the blissful life of being served by the diligent Boyi who never complains but instead took every task very seriously like he is working in a company and Wei Zhan is his boss. Also, there is a deep desire in Boyi's heart wanting Wei Zhan to recover, and thus the cute boy loves every bit of his 'serving' Wei Zhan.

However, the poor boy has been teased till death as the coquette and childish behavior of Wei Zhan for the past two days, instances such as

"Xiao Yi, I want to pee" then the young heir would want Boyi to be with him in the same bathroom, oh yes, they are both sleeping in the master bedroom to 'take care of the 'sick' Wei Zhan.

"I wait outside," Boyi told Wei Zhan

"No, for safety sake, wait inside" Wei Zhan told Boyi

Obedient is one of the greatest gifts heaven gave to Boyi after his rebirth, Boyi had a strong desire to do things right after rebirth.

"Okay, I turn around" inside the bathroom although it is big and spacious still it is a bathroom with solid walls and hard surfaces so the sound does bounce around very efficiently, making every sound very clear and sharp. The flow from Wei Zhan falling into the toilet bowl is loud and clear making people shy to death. 

As the young heir was releasing the excess water from his body, he would ask the cute boy

"Mmm...can you hear the rhythmic of the flow"

"Is it very musical to your ears?" the shameless Wei Zhan asks Boyi as he even wants Boyi to praise his peeing sound.

The red face Boyi felt like he is going to die but he only replies simply

"Mm" and then the ears and face start to have blood rush and turn red like tomatoes.

During the bath time, Boyi also stay inside the bathroom to wait for the sake of 'safety', however, Boyi turned around and play with the end of his clothes while waiting.

The young heir must have exchanged his soul with someone as the indifferent Wei Zhan had become such an outrageous and blatant person when he faces his cute baby.