Chapter 74 (This is the like I am talking about)

Chapter 75 (This is the like I am talking about)

Now, the scene is the two of them, Wei Zhan and Boyi are both sitting on the bed, with a baby in Wei Zhan's arm and Boyi has turned himself toward Wei Zhan and starts to play with the baby, and their heads are pressed closely together looking at the cute baby.

Suddenly, Lam walks towards Li Ning and both of them start to look closely at the scene of their boss and Boyi and then they look at each other again, and then Lam whispers softly to Li Ning, pointing to Wei Zhan, Boyi, and the baby.

"That is the scene of a happy Family"

Lam told everyone very softly while pointing towards the boss and Boyi with the baby very sneakily.

All of the bodyguards including Li Ning, Allan, and Mrs Tang form a circle and giggle softly among themselves, making sure that the little family of three did not hear them at all.

Boyi is so fascinated by the quiet baby, sleeping soundly and so soft and super cute.

Boyi lifts his soft white fingers to touch the baby's face and the baby whimpers a little but sticks the small face towards the finger maybe because of Boyi's very soft smooth skin or because the warmth of Boyi makes the baby comfortable. However, all these make the cute boy giggle and laugh looking at the cool baby.

Wei Zhan saw how much the boy likes the baby and so he softly asks

"Do you want to carry him?" the young heir gently ask the teenager

Boyi nods hard when Wei Zhan asks him

Wei Zhan stands up and past the baby to Boyi and he is the instructor now after learning from Lam

"Put your hand under to support the bum and then the other hand wrap around it and the baby will feel warm" Wei Zhan told Boyi with joy in his eyes.

Boyi nods and soon the soft bundle is now in his arm and it felt so soft and alife that Boyi kept looking at it.

In his mind, he recalls that the living baby has a new life after he was born but Boyi also was gifted with another chance, a new life too after rebirth.

The two now seem to have a connection plus the name links them together as the baby name is to remember Boyi.

So, the smile on Boyi is really priceless when Zhan saw it, he has a great smile on Wei Zhan's face.

"Do you like it?" Wei Zhan asks

Boyi looks at the cute baby and unconsciously he nods

"Mmmm....Like" Boyi told Wei Zhan.

Everything seems so perfect and then suddenly, the baby in the arms of Boyi started to give loud cries

"Wooowwwoooowwooo"

Boyi got quite a fright but then he suddenly remembered how he saw people rocking and baby and so the cute boy stands up and tries to move his body to rock the baby, but because he is a dancer and so those movements are not like those mothers rocking the baby but more of the dancing steps.

Thus, Boyi is holding the baby and starts to do some slow waltz and he is absolutely adorable that everyone turns to look at him and laughs

"Boyi, the baby is your partner for dancing" Lam teases Boyi and didn't realise that Wei Zhan's face is darkened by those words.

It is not that Wei Zhan is angry that Boyi is trying to coax the baby, but this young heir somehow becomes so possessive that even when he thought of Boyi dancing with anyone another person, the invisible fire ignite in his heart unknowingly and his face starts to darken with a pursed lips. That scary look is now on the face again and when Lam saw it and he begins to shudder and shut his mouth.