Chapter 119 (Double rewards)

The two babies seem to be happy to be carried by them, not sure if this is because of the blood relationship, they sat happily on their carrier's lap and play with some toys in their hands.

This even delights the two men more

"So cute" both of them are laughing at the two babies.

Maya is a little annoyed and told them

"They are my playmates now" Maya told everyone and she sat on Susan's lap but kept leaning forward to give the two babies toys.

Everyone is now in a happy mood, and those sad and unhappy are now full of joy, as the family reunited and reconnected. Finally, the Yan family is completed with Boyi, Wei Zhan, and the two babies.

Wei Zhan is also very happy for Boyi, he always felt that Boyi although very happy since they were together but there is a part of the corner of Boyi's heart that is lonely and needed blood connection. Now, looking at Steve with his beautiful family, Susan and Maya as well as his father, Chairman Yan doting on Boyi and the two babies, Wei Zhan felt very contented and happy for Boyi.

Suddenly, Susan came forward with the Butler of the house and gives a sweet smile

"I think it is time to have a happy family meal," Susan told them and suddenly all of them realized that it is actually very late, also because of the time zone, they are all actually very hungry.

The lady, Susan is really a great host, very careful and elegant, she leads the family into the dining hall. The Yan family is rich in America, and also they are a mix of Western and Chinese cultures. The dinner preparation is very important to them, they are hoping to reconcile the family and in Chinese custom, a good ending always ends with good food. Thus, today, Susan is the main host, being the only lady in the family. She has invited the chef from their own high-end hotel to cater and cook for the dinner. There is Chinese and Western food. Susan, arranged it such that it is parted between Western and Chinese food. The chefs are wearing high hats, introducing the food to the people. Although, Wei Zhan and Boyi came with the children and nannies, but the security team is always at least six men and Lam. Thus, Wei Zhan's side already has more than ten people.

Today, Susan is using buffet style as she can see that Wei Zhan and the security team are unusually trusting. The nannies are well trained and also in uniform feeding the babies first.

Thus, the food is really sumptuous. Wei Zhan holding the waist of Boyi towards the food, the famous Chairman wanted to be a wife slave tonight. Wei Zhan is holding two plates and he lets Boyi picks whatever he wants to eat. The two of them are like sweet lovebirds, chatting and talking while looking at the food, very sweetly and carefully Boyi will decide on the food which is heavy and green for Wei Zhan and himself

Boyi is aware of his duties as a model in a few days and so the choices are lean, mainly vegetables and very lean meat, Wei Zhan teases Boyi and smiles

"My Xiao Yi will never be fat" Wei Zhan wanted to encourage Boyi to enjoy tonight with his family

Boyi shakes his head and told Wei Zhan

"Being a model has to be disciplined" Boyi can be stubborn when he set his mind on. Wei Zhan kisses his forehead to tell him that Boyi is right, totally and fully agrees with Boyi.

Tonight, it seems to be Boyi's night, because Wei Zhan took backstage and let Boyi be the center of attraction. Wei Zhan has attracted the world like bees to honey, reporters all over the world wanted to interview him, and anyone businessman that knows him or doesn't know him, wanted to make connections and communication with him on projects and about future development. Wei Zhan who was brought up at a young age in the limelight is very happy to be the shadow of Boyi tonight, guarding and protecting him from behind and not overshadowing him as this is the moment for Boyi, having found his long-lost family and be happy.