Chapter 47 (LOVE CONCOCTION)

Wei Zhan looks pleased and yet not pleased, he listens very carefully, he nods, he listens, he acknowledged, he thinks, he frowns then he looks at Boyi. He is not unpleased, he is not angry but he felt somehow, something is missing, like he is expecting more, expecting what?. He doesn't know but he wanted more from Boyi, more than a friend or what? He is still thinking looking at the person in front of him.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and felt that he might not be pleased with him, and now he is worried, maybe, he did not give a good reason for helping Wei Zhan, so the boy is a little worried and he panics a bit, he looks at Wei Zhan with his worried eyes

"Ehhh.....I have no family now, other than the Zhangs, so...so...maybe....we...can act ...like ...f-family...like ....relative...." Boyi was thinking maybe this is what Wei Zhan wanted, he is not happy as a friend, and if Wei Zhan wanted a friend, he had his buddies who are more mature and useful than himself, just an ordinary University student.

Boyi is actually at a loss, he hasn't learned how to satisfy people, his last life is like a complete waste, thus relationship-wise, Boyi is not sure about many things.

Wei Zhan saw the boy's hesitation and worry and he knew he had once again made the boy nervous, and for that, he cursed himself and thus draw himself out of his reverie. Now looking at the boy, Wei Zhan soften his stance and then talk to him

"We are helping each other, we live together for now, so..yeah...we are close like family," Wei Zhan told Boyi.

Boyi nods and then he moves his legs together as he suddenly feels shy, he did not expect Wei Zhan to come to his room, and so as the weather is a bit hot, he is wearing shorts, although it is the long type to his knee, also he is wearing a baggy T-shirt, long but it is short sleeve till his elbow and so to Boyi, it is already quite a lot of skin being exposed.

Wei Zhan suddenly looks at those legs moving and realized that this is the first time, he saw the boy in short, usually, he is fully covered and he saw the boy is all shy. Now, his curious eyes wander around those fair porcelain legs and the arms and due to the baggy T-shirt, of course, his collar bone is now being exposed.

Seeing the boy hanging his head low, Wei Zhan took this opportunity to feast himself by looking at all the exposed parts of Boyi, and his heart rate is not healthy now...., it is beating fast and when Boyi lift up his head, Wei Zhan almost had a heart attack, fortunately, the well-trained heir clamped his fist together to steady himself. The boy is more beautiful than a girl and this is just overwhelming for Wei Zhan as he had never seen anyone like Boyi.

"I-I..going to change for dinner," Boyi told Wei Zhan as he hurriedly stand up and ran to the bathroom, and slammed the door shut.

The slamming moment is a moment of relief for Wei Zhan as he is too overwhelming and this kind of wakes him up, he took several deep breaths to steady himself.

Boyi changed himself quickly as he was just fed up with himself, he should have changed into his long-sleeve T-shirt and long track pant but because he is doing his homework and so he kept delaying his time as he did not expect Wei Zhan to come back so early after all for the past few weeks Wei Zhan had been working till late.

Now, Boyi hates his 'over-smart' head, as Wei Zhan is the big boss of course he can come home anytime as if there is anyone that can stop him. Thinking about this, Boyi only has himself to blame. He should not assume that Wei Zhan will come home late as this is his home, his apartment. Boyi just dress so casually and exposed his own weakness. To Boyi, he doesn't like this part of him, he is so different from others, he doesn't have much hair and he is too fair and white. He often got teased by his classmates when he was young. He did not enjoy his youth time.