Chapter 79 (Let's work hard together)

Li Ning looks at Wei Zhan, Boyi, and Lam

"Boss, what is your plan?" Li Ning knows how intelligent Wei Zhan is and he already has a plan in mind

Wei Zhan pats the head of his anxious cute boy and smile and then he told the team

"These bastards dare to mess with me" Wei Zhan slams the table and then he told them

"Cast the net wide and catch them in one scoop"

Wei Zhan declares angrily to the team.

The look of Wei Zhan is one that Boyi hasn't seen before, it has anguish and arrogance with a combination of righteousness. Boyi had never seen such a handsome man when at work. The mouth of Wei Zhan had a little curved up upwards and it is halfway between a pout and a sneer, his eyes is sharp, those black doe eyes look like black pearls that shine in the night. Wei Zhan had very high cheekbones which angulate the look of his strong will. It gives people a sense of power and strength, even looking like a formidable opponent, that you wish in this life that your ouls never want to challenge. However, to Boyi, the charm is more alluring when he looks at Wei Zhan, those black pearl eyes give him a sense of depth that he had more strategies than anyone and Boyi feels secure looking at Wei Zhan and implicitly and explicitly trusts his way of managing the Sun-X Company. Moreover, that kind of authoritative look really suits his fiancé, Boyi feels like Wei Zhan at this moment looks like Emperor, then what is he then?, the thought came and gone quickly as a gust of wind because the young teenager dare not think so much of this matter, it makes him blush like young teenager girl dreaming of being a princess.

Unconsciously Boyi didn't even know that his eyes is actually not blinking at all and looking dazedly and intensely at Wei Zhan. Of course, this had been noticed by someone that is constantly stealing glances at the young boy.

"What is in your mind?" the young heir asks the cute boy who has been staring at him like he is a displayed item that catches his attention.

Boyi blushes more because he was being caught staring and he lowers his head.

The worst had yet to come, with Li NIgn and Lam inside the room, somehow the young heir since realizing his own affection and love for Boyi has now become actually quite shameless and no, actually very shameless.

"Do I look handsome and very attractive?" Wei Zhan asks with a smirk

Boyi couldn't face Wei Zhan and he just lower his head.

Lam and Li Ning stares at each other with their big eyes and then pursed their lips, they couldn't believe how shameless, love has made their young boss.

They both really feel sorry for the young boy, both of them look at each other with their disbelieved look and then they start to play with their foot, grinning deeply into the floor carpet to try and understand the newfound shamelessness of their new boss.

Wei Zhan then laughs a little which is rare and again the two of them Li Ning and Lam stare at each other with their astonishing face.

"Come, tell me what you are thinking?" Wei Zhan waves his hand to Boyi who is now a few steps away from him.

Boyi starts to pout but walks obediently towards the young patriarch, with a full steam red face. After a while, Boyi couldn't control himself and mumbled

"Zhan-ge is bad" Boyi softly mumbles and it is a little coquette and making the proud young patriarch even happier with the cute boy

Wei Zhan even proudly told Boyi