Chapter 24 (Shopping fiasco)

Chapter 24 (Shopping fiasco))

Beijing Mall is owned by the Wei Corporation, a famous luxuries mall where all the famous well know brands are situated. Boyi knew about the mall but he had never been there, after all, he was not given much pocket money, so he has not stepped into the mall, at least this is what he taught.

As soon as the Bentley and the black car arrived, already four bodyguards are waiting at the entrance, Boyi tilts his head and saw them, they are all dressed in suits like James and Frank, so to Boyi, they are like more "Blue Brothers" in his mind.

The door was opened for Wei Zhan and he came out first and started to walk towards the mall with the four standing bodyguards following behind, however, as if he had forgotten something, he stops and waited as he look behind.

Boyi was just following behind and when he saw Wei Zhan stop, he hurried jog towards him and smiles, he thought Wei Zhan was a bit ignored that he was slow, but Boyi was not used to having so many bodyguards around and so he was busy nodding at them, he is a friendly kid and he felt like he is one of them.

Looking up and saw that Wei Zhan is now waiting

"Zhan-ge, not everyone fortunate to have long legs, you know" Boyi faked a sighs, the boy is direct and cute.

Wei Zhan squints his eyes and nods

"Hm"

"Eat more"

"Jump more then"

Wei Zhan told Boyi, and the bodyguards were almost frozen, they all knew their boss, he has changed, he had waited for Boyi and wasn't even ignored by giving advice, but of course, the bodyguards talked with their eyes as they eyed each other. Lam and Li Ning worked together a lot and even they are looking at each other for answers.

Giving such instructions, the cheeky boy who is in a joyful mood that horns his naughtiness runs towards Wei Zhan and starts jumping around him, making those bodyguards almost shocked to fainting point and yet amused by him.

"I am jumping!, I am jumping!" Boyi jumps in front of Wei Zhan, fortunately, the mall and the bodyguards already cordoned off the entrance area with no one walking around, or else this would be caught on YouTube.

Usually, Wei Zhan is a man who likes or enjoy quietness and orderliness, according to what Li Ning and the bodyguards knew about him, but Wei Zhan did not feel agitated but instead, he lift up his long arm and press the head of the jumping boy

"Do you want to be taller?" Wei Zhan asks like asking a little kid

"En" Boyi stops jumping now and reply

"Do it in the home gym" Wei Zhan told Boyi

"Okay" Boyi reply like an obedience child

"Eat more nutritious food," Wei Zhan told him

"Okay" Boyi reply

Their conversation makes Li Ning looks at the sun to check its direction, did the world turns upside down or the sun comes out from the West this morning because this is so unlike his boss.

"Strange!"

Wei Zhan leads and follows Boyi slightly behind him and then he halts and lets the bodyguards step ahead into the mall.

The mall is not too crowded as today is working day but those wealthy rich has no workings days and so it still has business.

Wei Zhan took out a tinted glass and slide it onto his face and then he walks ahead. Boyi kept quiet and he knew that Wei Zhan doesn't want too many people to recognize him.