Chapter 9 (Wei Zhan accepts marriage arrangement)

Recalling all these actually makes Wei Zhan into a sad mood and thus, he lifts up his face and lets the cool wind of the sky which the sun is now slowly shying away with only a shadow of the sun can be seen high up in the sky. Wei Zhan is taking a deep breath, where he could feel his own hot air around his nose but the cool wind takes and infused into the hot air as if trying to bond with the hot air to cool the person's temperature. This is welcomed by Wei Zhan whose eyes saw the third-floor window where his grandfather is living and the light in the room is on now. Zhan just let his handsome face be at peace with his surrounding and then takes a light step with his long legs into the Mansion.

Once, Wei Zhan steps onto the steps of the entrance, the door opens immediately, and there stands a man that always gives him a genuine smile, Butler Han. Butler is an old man that serves his life here in the Wei Family. He entered the family when he was in his early twenties and became a personal assistant to his grandfather and now he is the head of the household servants and as a butler. Butler Han is someone that seen Wei Zhan grew up, thus their relationship is definitely more than just servant and young master.

"Welcome home, young master" Butler Han bows, he is always respectful to extremely and never ever overstep the line, sometime Wei Zhan wonders if this is his personality because he was trained in the London prestigious school of a butler.

"Thank you" Wei Zhan acknowledge him with a curved up lip which to the butler is already very satisfying and they knew each other with tacit understanding.

13 years ago

Butler Han is a very quiet man but he is compassionate, Wei Zhan is a testimony to this which not many have experienced. During the time when Wei Zhan's parent's accident news clashes into the home of the Wei Mansion. His grandfather was so grief-sicken that he was immobile for three days and nights, he sits in the study room and shut everyone out. No amount of words or action could get him out of his study room. There were even thoughts of maybe getting the psychiatrist or maybe some expert doctors to treat grandfather. However, only one sentence came out of the room which is brought about by Butler Han

"Master just wants his own space to grief, no one is allowed to disturb him, I will be the only one to enter the study room" Butler Han's eyes were all red but he still maintained his professionalism.

At that time, the twelve years old Wei Zhan was left alone, with no care at all from his aunty and uncle who were only focusing on pacifying the patriarch at that time

Butler Han is the only one that took notice of Wei Zhan, the twelve years old Wei Zhan was in shock, at this age, he understood that his parents are gone, which means the laughter, joy and love from his parents do not exist anymore. Wei Zhan choked with tears and snort crying his heart out in his quiet room, away from all the commotion of the Wei Mansion downstairs.

Butler Han quiet entered his room and walks like a ninjas

"Young master" the butler who to everyone has a serious look but not today. His eyes were red and his face was sorrowful.

Wei Zhan who is only twelve starts to throw his angry temper

"Go away! I want to be alone!" Wei Zhan told Butler Han with hurtful voices.

The Butler is not even angry at all but with a very gentle voice, he sat on the edge of the bed, while the young Wei Zhan had buddle himself into a meat dumpling on the bed.