Chapter 89 (A drunk Boyi is so damn cute)

Boyi saw that everyone is happily chatting and eating, and he suddenly let go of Wei Zhan and stands up like a zombie and clear his throat, Wei Zhan felt that he had something to speak and he claps his hands for everyone to pay attention to his baby.

Boyi is a little shy but he wanted those words in his heart to be outpoured because it is suffocating him

"I am very happy because everyone here is like a family to me," Boyi told them

Those that are eating stop, those that are chatting stop, the boy's words have made them all entwined and infused together, the emotions are complicated but touching, in this world when someone considers you like family, this would be the greatest reward.

Those who are eating stop eating, and those who are chatting stop chatting, those words that flow from the mouth of the little Boyi are way above everything, it is so touching that it makes make people cry and fill up the river and sea. However, today is a day of happiness, those other than happy tears do not want any other tears, especially in front of Wei Zhan.

Everyone put down their food and wants to go forward and hug their little 'Yi', the first one to move forward is Li Ning. Assistant PA is a man from the great Oxford University, he can choose to work anywhere although Wei Zhan gave him the best deal of the century. Money can be earned everywhere but with his also considered fast rapid brain other than his boss, Li Ning loves working for Wei Zhan because of the challenges. Also, he knew the boss through and through, he is indifferent on the face but there is a warmth that he had seen through all the charity works Wei Zhan had done in secret. Li Ning is so pleased that the boss has finally found someone he loves, not only did he find the person but he found a treasure. Looking at Boyi, although, looking so cute and innocent but the heart is above and beyond.

The young PA walks toward Boyi and almost forgot himself and wanted to give him a brother hug, but looking at the dark eyes of his boss, the arms didn't dare to stretch too widely but he just warmly shakes Boyi's hand.

"Thank you," Li Ning told Boyi.

After that, there seems to be a queue, where everyone queue behind Li Ning and starts to shake the young Boyi's small white hand, not only that, the face is full of admiration and affection, like an elderly looking at a kid that knows manner and filial piety, very pleasing to the eyes of all those who assumed the role of elders.

Thus, most of them shake their hand Boyi and only Lam dares to pat his head of course they also shake the boss's hand and offered another round of congratulatory words

"Congratulations"

Wei Zhan was proud of his cute boy that even his chest could be seen puffing out a lot more than usual and accepted all congratulatory handshakes with pride in his bones.

The night was really lively and everyone is at ease after a few drinks of alcohol. Alcohol seems to boost the bones and makes people brave in all area, those that often tremble in front of Wei Zhan seems to lose that kind of emotions as they are all masked up by the alcohol and lost some sense of thought and so they are like having drinks with family, laughing and chatting casually seems like the norm in the party.

Boyi is the youngest and so Wei Zhan is relatively protective over him and ordered the little Boyi not to drink alcohol.

However, Boyi has been infected by the cheering and laughing that when his eyes saw a glass of alcohol that seems to be laughing and inviting him, his hands begin to itch. When Wei Zhan was talking away to the others, the boy look dazzling at the alcohol and in his inner voice he could hear the voice calling "Drink Me" and "I am good".