Chapter 106 (Boyi's uniqueness)

Chapter 106 (Boyi's uniqueness )

Wei Zhan kiss Boyi on his cheek and told him

"My baby is amazing, and you are blessed by God to be able to give birth"

"Baby, you don't know how lucky I am to have you....." Wei Zhan starts kissing Boyi passionate like a drunken man.

Boyi felt a little loss of breath and he told Wei Zhan

"I can't breathe....." Boyi drops his head on Wei Zhan shoulder to enjoy the warmth of his body.

"I love you Baby, don't ever leave me" Wei Zhan whisper softly onto Boyi's ears

"Mm.....I also love you"

"But, there is more about me and Muyi tribes and ................" Boyi wanted to tell Wei Zhan about himself but the young heir couldn't control himself and kept kissing his face, ears, eyes, nose, and lips non-stopped

"Anything about Boyi, I love it" the young heir is totally drunk on Boyi, his ears seem to shut, his mind only has Boyi, his heart was empty without Boyi, his soul needs feeding from Boyi and his physical body just needs to embrace and feel Boyi, thus no words or sound entered into his mind at all. All he can feel is that he is relieved to have Boyi sitting on his lap and him kissing non-stopped his baby.

Boyi had never seen Wei Zhan like this, the young heir is like a person with no control and restraint, he just keeps holding onto himself like as if he doesn't do that, then Boyi will disappear and get lost.

Wei Zhan actually has some traumatic experiences, after losing both his parents, he holds onto his grandfather for security and love, and at first, he thinks that he can acknowledge his uncle Wei Hong as his father figure. Honestly, Wei Hong did take on the role very seriously at first, he will be sent Wei Zhan to and fro school and even take time to teach him to play golf. However, all changed when he dated Wendy Ho. Thus, this feeling of losing someone that he loves is too much for him now, for the past 2 days, Wei Zhan's mind is like a loose cannon, it can explode at anytime. Now, that he had found Boyi, he just hugs him and did not go to let him go until his heart is stable and his mind is at ease that Boyi is his forever.

Unconsciously, the young heir had to verbalize it

"Are you my baby forever?" the uncertain Wei Zhan kissed with his lips and find ways to spray his hot breath and asks seductively and softly.

However, the answers make him shiver

"No!" Boyi told Wei Zhan softly

Wei Zhan stops kissing and his mind is in the abyss he pulls himself back a bit and looks at Boyi with worry and fear in his eyes.

Boyi felt the loss of warmth and he stares at Wei Zhan confusedly.

"W-Why!" the shaky Wei Zhan asks with fear

Boyi smiles sweetly and took his palm and put it onto his stomach and slowly told him

"You have a baby here"

"So, I cannot be your baby anymore," Boyi told Wei Zhan logically.

Wei Zhan's cold sweats evaporated instantly but he looks at Boyi who is still a teenager and so young and told him lovingly

"You will always be my big baby, the one inside is my small baby, you both are my life" Wei Zhan told Boyi lovingly and stroking his hair which is now longer than before, and probably needed a cut. Boyi, tie a little ponytail at the back, making his chin and neck fully exposed and the attraction is too alluring.