Chapter 114 (BY for Boyi)

Some of you are so clever that they already guessed my plot.

The story still continues because of all of your encouragement

Thank you so much

Chapter 114 (BY for Boyi)

Li Ning has also lined up some modelling work for Boyi which makes Boyi very happy, Boyi also wanted to work as a special assistant to Wei Zhan as the possessive young heir wanted to have more time with his wife.

Everything has been going smoothly until one day, Aunty Zhang came to their Villa home and gave Boyi a folder and told him

"I found these in your mother's room while I was doing some cleaning". Aunty Zhong told Boyi and gave him a large folder.

Wei Zhan and Boyi are having their Saturday off and want to do nothing at home and just relax with the two chubby babies. In fact, when Aunty Zhang came to visit them, both of them are each carrying one in their arms and playing in the lounge with them.

Wei Zhan is holding onto Xian-er, who is the one that is more like him, his nose is straight and tall, and even at 6 months old, it is very visible that he is going to be handsome like his father, Wei Zhan. Xian-er is now blowing bubbles as he is teething like Wang-er and both of them often put their hands into their mouth, doing their biting and even scratching. Most often, they will be given teething toys to bite, but somehow this Xiao-er likes to bite his own fist which makes Wei Zhan a bit frustrated as when there are red marks on the fish, he will not get a good look from Boyi. Boyi will glare at him for not taking good care of the child.

"Little fatty Xian, can you stop biting that, although your fist looks like a drumstick it is not" Wei Zhan has been battling with the baby Xian-er and pulling off his fist many times. And somehow, the baby Xian-er gets frustrated, the baby will try to communicate with their babbling language with their hands and feet such as

"Buuu.....boooo....woooo.....buuuuu.....moooo" the man who learnt so many languages could not make out of it

"Wow!!!!!, are you inventing a new language" the linguist Wei Zhan would tease his son, and when Xian-er gets frustrated, he will use his weapons

"Ahhhh....wwwuuuuuu....." that is where Wei Zhan will lose his battle because then Boyi will come around and ask Wei Zhan why he makes the baby cry.....

On the other hand, Boyi is having Wang-er, who is adorably cute and has more features that look like Boyi, very fair skin and cute and beautiful phoenix eyes that will make boys and girls die on the spot. Wang-er, on the other hand, has a particularly funny behaviour, whenever he heard Xian-er cry, he will join in as the chorus and then the whole house will be on fire with both babies crying and causing panic to everyone as these two are the great heirs of the Wei Family.

Thus, before Aunty Zhang came, the family of four are just having a leisure Saturday morning, enjoying the presence of their two rascal twins, trying to form a close connection with them but playing and talking to them and to some little extent, a little of discipline such soft words and coaxing. Sometimes, both Wei Zhan and Boyi even allow them to roll on their bellies on the soft carpet and during those playing times and they could hear the two precious babies chatting laughter and giggling. This is their enjoyment during their weekend.

However, everything paused for a moment when Aunty Zhang came and gave Boyi a large document. It was in front of Wei Zhan and the two cutie babies rolling on the soft carpet on the lounge. Boyi looks at the large folder with no recognition at all. Wei Zhan also worried about his precious Boyi and so he came and stand beside Boyi when the brown large folder was passed to him in the name of Boyi's deceased parents.