Chapter 65 (Best groceries shopping ever.....)

Chapter 65 (Best groceries shopping ever....)

The boy was so enchanted by the crystal clear pearl drops that his hand automatically lift up and his slim finger touches the soft skin of Wei Zhan as it wipes away the crystal clear droplets.

"Zhan-ge, don't cry okay," Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan looks at Boyi with eyes that are unexplained and suddenly a thought comes into Wei Zhan's mind, he really likes to have Boyi beside him for a lifetime.

The thought was scary even to the young heir and he was lost and frozen in his own mindset.

Boyi did not know what Wei Zhan was thinking, he thought that Wei Zhan must be distressed and sad as he is now in the presence of the deceased parents, although, Wei Zhan is not like him, crying like a baby, he somehow know it is not easy for this proud and mighty man to have tears drops.

So, Boyi moves even nearer when Wei Zhan is still in dazed thinking and told him softly

"Zhan-ge, we will take care of each other, okay" the boy is like in the kindergarten that when he saw a small fellow crying, another small fellow offered to befriend and then promise to play with each other and in this case, take good care of each other.

Wei Zhan seems to have awakened from his trance and he looks at the boy and finds that both of them are somewhat similar as they both lost their parents, but he himself still has a devoted grandpa who showered him with love although he is strict. When he was younger, his uncle Wei Hong also liked him a lot and take good care of him until he married Wendy Ho and becomes a puppet and dangled with his aunty. However, Boyi is different, he was sent off to live in a stranger's house and suffered all the mistreats since young, the more Wei Zhan thought of it, the more pain he felt. If only.....if only...he knew and intercept and take care of the boy then Boyi doesn't have to suffer so much.

Now, looking at the boy, Wei Zhan hopes to take care and protect him for life.

"Yeah, we will take care of each other" Wei Zhan agreed and nod at Boyi and he spread out his palm to hold the boy's hand and give it a meaningfully squeeze making Boyi giggles like a child

"Ooch....painful Zhan-ge" Boyi smiles, somehow, today, the sunray from the window has penetrated through the glass window and because this is an older style of the mansion where Wei Family used it as a cemetery for the deceased. The window is like a colour panel and specially imported from a western country and it has reflected upon the slightly tinted yellow highlighted hair of Boyi making him even lovelier and dazzling. Boyi's head seems to reflect those light through the window panel, it gives an illusion of a beautiful goddess because of his soft and sweet features.

Wei Zhan's eyes reflected the image and it has transpired into his brain and probably shock circuit his mind that he thought he is looking at his wife.

Wei Zhan's eyes couldn't move and this thought gives him somewhat a desire and he begins to question himself and just then, his mobile vibrates, and the sound and action of the vibration of the phone brought him out of his illusion thoughts.

Boyi looks at Wei Zhan and was surprised that Wei Zhan didn't pick up the phone and the phone begins to swing their clasped hands

"Phone!" Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan still refused to let go of their joined hands and he just used his left hand to take out the phone and slide to answer the call once he saw the caller ID

"Sir, the information has been sent into your email" Li Ning's voice sounded over the phone

Wei Zhan nods in motion and told him