Chapter 61 (What a TOUGH NIGHT!!!!!)

Chapter 61 (What a TOUGH NIGHT!!!!)

Wei Zhan is holding Boyi's hand, leading him upstairs to his bedroom, as the boy speaks, Wei Zhan keeps quiet, he did not want to embarrass the boy but his grandfather is one kind of character to play this trick on the innocent boy.

"Don't worry"

"Grandpa is a military man"

"He survived till now and he is good"

In Wei Zhan's mind, his grandfather is strong and healthy and can even think of this R18 thing.

Boyi nods his head and he still tells Wei Zhan

"Mmmm......just don't want grandpa to have a sleepless night," Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan had a deep breath, in his mind, tonight, his grandfather will have a very good sleep, the one that is not have a good sleep could be him with the cute boy sleeping beside him.

Boyi is still Boyi, someone that wanted to share light in this life. He died miserably and in this life, he wanted to do some good. He likes Grandpa Wei as there seems to be a good vibe in him, also Grandpa Wei is warmth and his sincerity is natural. Boyi is still unwilling to go and so he leans towards Grandpa Wei like a baby and puts his hand on his shoulder and then he leans towards his ear and speaks to him

"Grandpa, read a book before sleep is good: Boyi continues to try and convinced the unconvinced old man.

Boyi face looks seriously worried and this almost makes Grandpa want to laugh but also very pleased.

Grandpa looks at the frustrated grandson, who now has an expression of helplessness which to grandpa is fun because Wei Zhan has never had that natural look for a long time, his indifferent and cold look is so famous that the whole world knows about it, however, today because of Boyi, he looks a little helpless which makes the old man happy. In grandpa's mind, he really finds that Boyi is really good and because of Boyi, Wei Zhan seems to be able to get back his human nature.

"What book would you recommend?" Grandpa is really enjoying and trying to prolong someone's suffering.

"Huh?"

"Let me think?"

"I usually sleep very well"

The innocent Boyi has never had difficulties in sleeping and so he had haze above his head.

"Mmmm....how about reading a boring book"

"Ahhhh...maybe like something calming"

"The history of China"

Boyi told Grandpa and tilted his head and waiting for his kind reply.

Grandpa nods his head and he could see the frustration in Wei Zhan's eyes but he doesn't worry because he found fun for himself.

"Alright, I will do that, I think that kind of book is good for Oldman"

Grandpa then strokes his invisible beard like a wise old man

"Boyi is a good boy"

"If everyone is like you and don't read those active books before sleep, the whole nation will be sleeping well" Grandpa teases Boyi but more so for Wei Zhan, Wei Zhan sleeps late and it is not that he couldn't sleep, because he had lots to handle in the company but grandpa is twisting the facts around and the implication is now on Wei Zhan.

Boyi nods and after a while, he frowns and opens his mouth to ask

"What active book?" Boyi asks full of innocent and in a mist of wonders