Chapter 21 (Comfy Pajamas, SpongeBob SquarePants Underwear)

Chapter 21 (Comfy pajamas, SpongeBob SquarePants underwear?)

Today he had been called

"Naked Ghost"

"Chocolate Abs"

Then hi-fi with a young boy.

This is the first time Wei Zhan had done the above and yet he finds it interesting and refreshing. The young patriarch sit up and then got up from his bed and went to brush his teeth to get himself really to sleep after such a long and tiring day and night.

His slim footsteps onto the carpeted floor, feeling the carpet tickles his barefoot, Wei Zhan walks onto his bed, he had a super king-size bed that was covered with dark blue silk sheets and blanket.

Wei Zhan has a protective and possessive nature, he doesn't allow anyone to enter his private bedroom, of course, other than Aunty Xu who comes to clean up and cook for him day time. His bedroom is his private space and so is his study room where he conducts his business.

However, tonight there is a boy that accidentally invades his private space, Wei Zhan now standing at the edge of his bed and he can still see the messy sil bedsheet that looked wrinkled but have a slight dent inwardly, this also accompany by the messy silk blanket curving up into a semi-circle when the boy bolts himself out of the bed hurriedly.

Somehow, Wei Zhan felt like he is in the middle of a serious decision-making battle, his tall figure is standing at the end of the bed, he is battling which side of the bed he should sleep on tonight, he usually slept near the toilet, which dealing with his daily needs is easier. Then why is there any chance of indecision making, this is because his usual side where he sleeps is still in a neat and orderly manner. It somehow lost its attraction to the messy side, it is a little strange to Wei Zhan now because with his hands holding onto his sleep waist, he had to battle which side he is going to sleep on his bed.

The tall man feels exhausted and so he jumps onto the middle of the bed, however, he wriggles to the messy side and is very silly trying to fit into that dent shape of his silky bedsheet and he is feeling comfortable like there is warmer on this side of the bed.

Wei Zhan also doesn't know why because his mind is too tired to think and he also doesn't want to think too much because he wanted to maintain his possessive and protective dominant character, to him in his mind that comfort his decision is

"This side is warmer"

On the other side of the room, Boyi had hurriedly eaten his noodles in his room, somehow the noodles taste very delicious as it is from a very high-class restaurant but Boyi tongue seems to have lost those sensitive sensations as he feels his face is red, his neck is heated up and his heartbeat is fast and the more he thought of himself calling Wei Zhan "naked Ghost: the more he feels horrible and embarrassed.

Slowly, Boyi ate numbly till he felt his stomach is full and the noodles disappeared from his bowl, putting it down on the table, Boyi looks around the beautifully decorated room and he sighs.

The apartment looks beautifully decorated but to Boyi, he feels very awkward as he does not know Wei Zhan very well, he wouldn't say the tall handsome man is bad or anything, but he had a cold and indifferent glaze that Boyi finds it hard to comprehend. He wonders how he is going to stay in the apartment with Wei Zhan. He knew that he couldn't ignore the man, as this man is someone that he counts on saving L&M but the events tonight proved that it is not very successful.