Chapter 66 (Yes, I will love you forever)

Wei Zhan pats the boy's head and smiles spread through his head

"You are not wrong"

"She was wrong"

Wei Zhan then holds Boyi's hand and went to the checkout for the groceries they brought. He had the best groceries shopping ever........

While queuing for check out, the bodyguards are a bit more cautious and so Lam is standing in front with some snacks, and James is standing behind them with some other stuff, now Wei Zhan and Boyi are being sandwiched between Lam and James to ensure distance from others so that they are both well protected. Also, especially James who is standing behind was standing a little further away to give more private space for them. The queue for the cashier has grown long because people are all getting ingredients for dinner.

Boyi has a satisfying look when he looks at all the stuff in the trolley, he is holding the handles and Wei Zhan is beside him and all these are shopping that is done by both of them, thus it gives a great sense of advocating of self or maybe them, doing things together.

While waiting for Boyi, plays with the snacks, turns them around and arranged them neatly, and then he changes the direction of the snacks and arranged them in another direction. It is like a child, very happy with what was brought. Wei Zhan kept quiet and his eyes carries a curved like the crescent moon when he looks at what the boy is doing.

The atmosphere is harmonious as Lam is focusing on protecting the two, James in making sure no one comes close to them, and the two are indulged in each other, or maybe the youngest one is more on food, hahaha. All of them did not notice that there is a lady in her mid-twenties trying to nudge herself closer to the front. She saw the view of Wei Zhan and was interested if she could have a chance to make contact. However, she is really ignored by James who is keeping such a far distance from Wei Zhan and Boyi. So, the lady tries some tricks

"Hey, young man, can you let me go first, I have some urgent thing to do" the lady gives her sweet smile and this usually works when she tries on most men.

James looks at her and he keeps a blank face especially when he is working, it is not that she is not attractive but being trained in the military and as a bodyguard, he is very cautious even to an attractive and beautiful woman and so he shakes his head in affirmation

"Nope!" James remains as a statute without even giving an inch.

The lady couldn't believe her ears that someone, oh no, a man rejected her and she got angry

"Such a heartless person, I need to handle something urgent ma" the lady sneers loudly at James.

James continues to stand firm on his ground and ignored the irritating woman who is trying her luck. As James has given them quite a lot of private space and the two of them are engaging and focusing on their own indulgence, they did not notice the lady talking to James behind.

The lady then has more tricks up her sleeves, she pulls her trolley back and ramps onto James's legs when James was facing the front and not looking at her.

James didn't expect this and he was totally shocked and he fell forward like a domino and even staggered a little toward the two in front.

Wei Zhan was still talking and looking at the trolley that are all filled up with Boyi, then the corner of his eyes notices James staggering forward and immediately standing in front of Boyi to protect him. Thus, James landed on the back of Wei Zhan and he puts his hand forward and used Wei Zhan's shoulder to support himself from falling forward.